Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i just watched the complete first season , i stayed up all night to finish , coudlnt stop watching....

i like the borgias too....

spartacus sucked bigtime...

Comment

• Next Sunday, S2 Premiere.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
        Next Sunday, S2 Premiere.
        :skeet: :skeet::skeet:

Comment

• The books are so much better than the show after reading the first book I think they could have made the show a lot better.

Some of the things missing from the show that are in the book I see no reason for them being left out other than expense which is a shame.

Comment

• Originally posted by punchville View Post
            i just watched the complete first season , i stayed up all night to finish , coudlnt stop watching....

i like the borgias too....

spartacus sucked bigtime...

Comment

• Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
              The books are so much better than the show after reading the first book I think they could have made the show a lot better.

Some of the things missing from the show that are in the book I see no reason for them being left out other than expense which is a shame.
              They only missed one big storyline from the book IMO, other than that they did better than I expected. 10 episodes is limiting, but they somehow managed to capture what they absolutely had to.

Comment

• That scene pisses me off it deviates so much from the book its unbelievable and the only reason I can see for it is budget issues a full scale battle scene would have been very expensive the show made a lame cop out there imo. Tyrion fought on the front line in the battle killed a few knights and even took one prisoner.

Comment

• rewatching ep 9 as we speak

Comment

• anybody see the 30 mins special by hbo last night?

Comment

• Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                      That scene pisses me off it deviates so much from the book its unbelievable and the only reason I can see for it is budget issues a full scale battle scene would have been very expensive the show made a lame cop out there imo. Tyrion fought on the front line in the battle killed a few knights and even took one prisoner.
                      Maybe because it served for much better comic relief and was more in line with his character?

Comment

Working...
                      X