No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by £-4-£ View Post
    Yes, since the Targaryen's conquered Westeros, Dragonstone has been their "seat". Hence the name. It boast a neat impenetrable castle, however it is pretty small and isn't self-sufficient.

Rhaegar's father was King so Rhaegar gained control of Dragonstone. Daenerys' mother fled to Dragonstone during Robert's rebellion and that is where she gave birth to Daenerys. It was from Dragonstone that Dany and Viserys were smuggled across the narrow sea to Pentos.

Dany's son's name was Rhaego. He was named after Rhaegar and Drogo.
    Ah didn't notice the amalgamation of the names. Child's dead in any case so good news all around.

Originally posted by KFC Yum! View Post
    what's up with all the queers with the lannisters and targaryen avatars and sigs?

real men support the starks.

fecking rent boys.
    Eddard was a naive fool destined to die a fools death. Trusting some little phag/brothel owner who has been in love with your wife since he was a child, stupidity should hurt and it did. Plus getting to see Joffrey make the remark about his Mom and Sansa being weak hearted woman and chopping his head off was lulz all around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post

Eddard was a naive fool destined to die a fools death. Trusting some little phag/brothel owner who has been in love with your wife since he was a child, stupidity should hurt and it did. Plus getting to see Joffrey make the remark about his Mom and Sansa being weak hearted woman and chopping his head off was lulz all around.
      he wasn't a fool.

he just had no experience with the politics down south.

he never had to deal with it up north.

robert was the fool.

ned was just an honorable man that didn't understand that others weren't as honorable.

Comment

• Let me tell you something..

There's only one thing worse than a Stark... And that's a fucking Baratheon.

Comment

• The Greyjoys are also weak as fuck, pathetic pieces of trash. Fake rebels who failed miserably, they are more pathetic than the Baratheons but not by much, barely in fact.

Theon Greyjoy, i dislike him in the book, dislike him in the show, i overall dislike everything about him, hope he dies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
            Let me tell you something..

There's only one thing worse than a Stark... And that's a fucking Baratheon.
            robert was a badass in his prime.

stannis is/was solid.

renly is a queer though. probably hung out with the lannisters too much.

Comment

The Greyjoys are also weak as fuck, pathetic pieces of trash. Fake rebels who failed miserably, they are more pathetic than the Baratheons but not by much, barely in fact.

Theon Greyjoy, i dislike him in the book, dislike him in the show, i overall dislike everything about him, hope he dies.
              greyjoys are the most badass out of all of them.

freaking pirates , son.

Comment

• harvard university did a study on song of fire and ice fans a couple years back.

they found that idealists often sided with the starks.

realists with the barratheons.

and those who want to be taken from behind rough by a giant samoan dude with the targaryens.

and those who want to suck their brother's cock was named ether.

Comment

• Admit it Tua, you're more likely to go out by a boar than a gunshot, even living in L.A.

Comment

Admit it Tua, you're more likely to go out by a boar than a gunshot, even living in L.A.
                    probably heart attack.

i should have died 10 years ago.

i could have died in a blaze of glory.

started a fight 3 on 20. they had knives , bats , club.....

my 2 homeboys got taken out in the 1st few seconds.....

fought 'til the end. they ended up running first.

stabbed 40 times..... took 3 of them to the hospital with me......

and you know my friends would have retaliated over the next year or two over it.

beautiful corpse too.

ahhh.... what a way to go.....

now i'm gonna die from a heart attack watching a lakers game while eating a whole pizza.

with a fat , aged corpse.

Comment

• If anyone wants Game of Thrones avatars let me know, I will make you who you want, free of charge.

Also, to those who need a link to tonight's episode, let me know, ill post the link on your page tonight.

Comment

Working...
                      X