No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
    Good thanks. What about Sothoryos the map doesn't show any cities?
    Sothorys isn't going to be mentioned much at all. Nothing happens there as far as the story is concerned.

The only places you should familiarise yourself with for the upcoming season are; The Iron Islands, Qarth, the Lands Beyond the Wall (which you can find on another map), and Dragonstone (Stannis' headquarters - it's the little island east of King's Landing with the dragon's head. It's just above the word 'Narrow'. Also some other places within Westeros, such as the Riverlands, in particular Riverrun and Harrenhal.

Or just read the books
    Last edited by £-4-£; 03-28-2012, 11:31 PM.

Comment

• http://www.hitfix.com/blogs/whats-al...er-in-season-2

Almost here. Can't wait.

Comment

• Daenerys would be dat girl if she hadn't squeezed out a dead freak baby.

Comment

• Originally posted by £-4-£ View Post
          Sothorys isn't going to be mentioned much at all. Nothing happens there as far as the story is concerned.

The only places you should familiarise yourself with for the upcoming season are; The Iron Islands, Qarth, the Lands Beyond the Wall (which you can find on another map), and Dragonstone (Stannis' headquarters - it's the little island east of King's Landing with the dragon's head. It's just above the word 'Narrow'. Also some other places within Westeros, such as the Riverlands, in particular Riverrun and Harrenhal.

Or just read the books
          Dragonstone island used to be the principality that Dany's older brother Rhaegar used to rule correct? The guy who ran off with Ed Stark's sister/ King Robert's Wife Lyanna that started the war against the Targaryen King.

I'v been rewatching S1 and when Dany names her child (after that scene where she eats the heart) i noticed the name she gives her child was Rhaegor i believe, the same as her brother's except for the O at the end.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
              Good sneak peek preview. Spoiler alert or not, I couldn't resist watching it.

Comment

• IGN has 3 new clips up of the first ep, i'm gonna hold back on watching anymore clips, but whoever wants to post them, go ahead.

It's tomorrow anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                  Dragonstone island used to be the principality that Dany's older brother Rhaegar used to rule correct? The guy who ran off with Ed Stark's sister/ King Robert's Wife Lyanna that started the war against the Targaryen King.

I'v been rewatching S1 and when Dany names her child (after that scene where she eats the heart) i noticed the name she gives her child was Rhaegor i believe, the same as her brother's except for the O at the end.
                  Yes, since the Targaryen's conquered Westeros, Dragonstone has been their "seat". Hence the name. It boast a neat impenetrable castle, however it is pretty small and isn't self-sufficient.

Rhaegar's father was King so Rhaegar gained control of Dragonstone. Daenerys' mother fled to Dragonstone during Robert's rebellion and that is where she gave birth to Daenerys. It was from Dragonstone that Dany and Viserys were smuggled across the narrow sea to Pentos.

Dany's son's name was Rhaego. He was named after Rhaegar and Drogo.

Comment

• I cannot ****ing wait for this, sooo hyped.

Comment

• what's up with all the queers with the lannisters and targaryen avatars and sigs?

real men support the starks.

fecking rent boys.

Comment

Working...
                      X