Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TSA pats down a child. How you fell bout it????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
    Sir, your 2 year old daughter may be concealing a bomb in her vagina or rectum. This man will check for it in the room back there. Just give her to us and he will do the examination. Remember this is for you safety.
    First of all you are exagerrating because all i saw was a TSA agent patting down a 6 year old like they do to any adult

Plus You're saying it like its impossible that someone would have a kid smuggle something

What do you propose instead? Because you cant just cancel something and and not replace it with another procedure. So what do you propose?

Comment

The woman's hands clearly touch her breasts and butt, and when they run your hands up your thigh they move upward until they hit something that stops their hand (hint: for a female it's your genitals, and often that means they are penetrating you).
      If you see all that your a sick dude, idc if you're trolling.

Comment

The woman's hands clearly touch her breasts and butt, and when they run your hands up your thigh they move upward until they hit something that stops their hand (hint: for a female it's your genitals, and often that means they are penetrating you).
        So you think they are getting sexual thrills from it?

Cmon, do you know what penetration is?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          First of all you are exagerrating because all i saw was a TSA agent patting down a 6 year old like they do to any adult
          It's not right either way.

Plus You're saying it like its impossible that someone would have a kid smuggle something
          Well your 2 year old daughter may be smuggling something. This man will be placing his fingers in her vagina and anus. Do you consent?

What do you propose instead? Because you cant just cancel something and and not replace it with another procedure. So what do you propose?
          I posted above.

Comment

Lol.

People need to inform their kids of what to expect when they travel. Kids won't feel violated if they see it being done to everyone else.

Comment

It's not right either way.

Well your 2 year old daughter may be smuggling something. This man will be placing his fingers in her vagina and anus. Do you consent?

I posted above.
              **** it. I see you trollin bruh. So from here on out, if you aint got nothin to say of substance than I cant **** witcha.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                If you see all that your a sick dude, idc if you're trolling.
                Hmm, opposing the painful realities is trolling and sick?

Did she not rub her hands on the girls butt in the video?
                Did she not rub her hands on the girls breasts in the video?
                Did she not rub her hands up and down her thighs (upwards until she hits "something") as is standard procedure in the video?

It makes me sick that people here will allow criminals in suits to sexually molest their very children.

Comment

I'd say a someones finger pushed up into the crevice of a girl's "parts" is penetration.

Comment

Dude what are you talking about?

I agree with Diesel and say your trolling

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                      People need to inform their kids of what to expect when they travel. Kids won't feel violated if they see it being done to everyone else.

Comment

Working...
                      X