Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TSA pats down a child. How you fell bout it????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
    Any good parent teaches their kids that strangers should not be touching them in certain parts. Now it's OK for strangers to touch the kids certain parts.

I read your statement "Kids won't feel violated if they see it being done to everyone else." as "Kids won't feel violated if they see everyone else being violated".
    I wouldn't call it violated but I had to use that word for those who complain about it. I've went thru it when I went flew to Japan last year. No big deal.

Comment

this is a case where ppl have already made up their minds on whether tsa's actions are acceptable or offensive.

no amount of debate will change either side's view on this issue.

Comment

im a GO, 1. Never know if thats a crack head white midget with a bomb, 2. Now those white people know what it feels like to be invaded for the moment.

But **** that should be mandatory, never know these days.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
          What's wrong with that statement? If someone going to pat down my kid, pat me down first so they know its ok.
          Thats EXACTLY what happened in the vid I posted Dies homie. I'm resigned to the fact that joker is just trollin bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by Blooper View Post
            this is a case where ppl have already made up their minds on whether tsa's actions are acceptable or offensive.

no amount of debate will change either side's view on this issue.
            Naw Bloop homie. It can be debated just fine. If people present logical explainations for how they feel bout it. To sit up here and act like every TSA agent finger ****s children and women, and jacks off every man that comes in their line is rediculous bruh. The key words are consistant and respectable as far as I'm conserned.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              Naw Bloop homie. It can be debated just fine. If people present logical explainations for how they feel bout it. To sit up here and act like every TSA agent finger ****s children and women, and jacks off every man that comes in their line is rediculous bruh. The key words are consistant and respectable as far as I'm conserned.
              i'm not arguing whether debating this issue is a valid one or not homie.

i'm just resigned to the fact that this issue's been discussed a bunch of times already and the other side's always saying "it's pretty offensive how the tsa's getting away with out in the open fellatio!"

now, if these same ppl had issues with adults being patted down, what makes you think they're not going to be doubly aroused once a 6 yr old kid is the subject?

you can't change the minds of ppl who are not willing to be changed.

that's all i'm sayin chief.
              Last edited by Blooper; 04-13-2011, 11:16 PM.

Comment

i'm not arguing whether debating this issue is a valid one or not homie.

i'm just resigned to the fact that this issue's been discussed a bunch of times already and the other side's always saying "it's pretty offensive how the tsa's getting away with out in the open fellatio!"

now, if these same ppl had issues with adults being patted down, what makes you think they're not going to be doubly aroused once a 6 yr old kid is the subject?

you can't change the minds of ppl who's not willing to be changed.

that's all i'm sayin chief.
                I feel you Bloop homie. I just thought that I might be able to get a good intellegent debate about the issue goin, and actually see how folks here in the Lounge felt about it. Cause all I see is what the media hypes up, as none of my potnas really gives a damn bout discussin ***** like this here. So much fa that huh?

Comment

Ya'll going about it the wrong way. Giving up one's freedoms for security is what the American public has requested. Is "real" security being employed though? Are we really safer? Or are we alienating ourselves from our basic rights, and freedoms? Personally, I need some Dro at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    I feel you Bloop homie. I just thought that I might be able to get a good intellegent debate about the issue goin, and actually see how folks here in the Lounge felt about it. Cause all I see is what the media hypes up, as none of my potnas really gives a damn bout discussin ***** like this here. So much fa that huh?
                    nothing wrong with the vid you posted.

but it's so convenient for some ppl to cry foul especially if a kid's involved.

'omg, a kid's being molested! omg!'

see, smooth like butter.

Comment

nothing wrong with the vid you posted.

but it's so convenient for some ppl to cry foul especially if a kid's involved.

'omg, a kid's being molested! omg!'

see, smooth like butter.
                      Yea. And it gets in the way of the fact that everything we all thought was safe is compromised now. Sometimes folks wanna find a evil, instead of lookin at the possible evils that stare them in the face on the daily. Then when tragedy does strike, they find a new thing to latch on to, and get to pointin the finger at why the tragedy happened in the 1st place. *****s crazy if you ask me bruh.

Comment

Working...
                      X