Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TSA pats down a child. How you fell bout it????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its a matter of personal preference its not really a subject you can debate. Safety comes at the price of freedom, its up to each individual where they draw the line.

Comment

man they better have janet jacme up in thurrr airport searching a *****s dick and ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        As we all know. When goin through the airport security while traveling, you can be subject to pat downs. Yea it's a lil time consuming, and envades your personal space, but I'd rather that then.....oh....I dont know.......A bomb getting through and on to the plane!!!!!!!!!! Personally, I dont care who they pat down or check. As long as they are respectful, and dont grope the individual being checked(Yes that includes Children), it dont make me no nevermind at all. So Im posting up a video of the latest TSA pat down thats gone viral, and ya'll let me know whatchall think bout it. Me I'm perfectly fine with how they checked/patted down the child. Thoughts???????

And vote on the poll ya'll it's comin soon. Be advised it's a public poll.

This is the era we live in now. Security is imperative. If you don't like it, drive to your destination instead of flying.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta Khent View Post
          This is the era we live in now. Security is imperative. If you don't like it, drive to your destination instead of flying.
          Agreed 100% bruh.

Comment

Working...
          X