Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TSA pats down a child. How you fell bout it????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Dude what are you talking about?

I agree with Diesel and say your trolling
    I want to know where you line is. What will you not let TSA agents do to your own child?

It's clear you are OK with them touching their genitals.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
      I'd say a someones finger pushed up into the crevice of a girl's "parts" is penetration.
      So you're saying that TSA agents are intentionally finger popping girls/women and jerking off boys/guys?
      Last edited by Russian Crushin; 04-13-2011, 10:38 PM.

Comment

I want to know where you line is. What will you not let TSA agents do to your own child?

It's clear you are OK with them touching their genitals.
        I've been through it, they have patted me down, my mother and my sister

I dont have children but i would have no problem with it

Comment

What's wrong with that statement? If someone going to pat down my kid, pat me down first so they know its ok.

Comment

So you're saying that TSA agents are finger popping girls/women and jerking off boys/guys?
            They are touching female (sometime penetrating, read some actual experiences) and male genitals.

Whether the person doing it has sexual intentions or not is irrelevant.

Comment

I've been through it, they have patted me down, my mother and my sister

I dont have children but i would have no problem with it
              TSA ups their security. What would they have to do to your children where you would say it's too much?

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                What's wrong with that statement? If someone going to pat down my kid, pat me down first so they know its ok.
                Any good parent teaches their kids that strangers should not be touching them in certain parts. Now it's OK for strangers to touch the kids certain parts.

I read your statement "Kids won't feel violated if they see it being done to everyone else." as "Kids won't feel violated if they see everyone else being violated".

Comment

ya'll *****s to paranoid

just smoke smoke weed up in thurrr airport and let em know urrrthang gon be alright...

no woman no cry

that's what a real buffalo soldier ***** would do

Comment

TSA ups their security. What would they have to do to your children where you would say it's too much?
                    Lets not get carried away now

Lets focus on their current procedures

Comment

Goodnight ya'll. I'm not trolling I just get so frustrated when some people treat others like cattle and not only do the cattle accept it, they justify and support it.

The TSA is a complete failure as I posted earlier. Instead of putting their filthy hands all over people they need to get their bag screening fixed first. As shown in the study, odds are I could just put a handgun in a carry on and carry it on the plane after they body scanned me and felt me up.

Comment

Working...
                      X