Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TSA pats down a child. How you fell bout it????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
    This is messed up. I think TSA is a bit out of line. I recently was on a business trip to Utah and my white ass got treated like I was Osama Bin Laden. Not only did I go through the naked x-ray chamber, I got patted down and the ****er actually touched my dick. I know times are crazy but I was annoyed with the way I was treated. I would have been more vocal about it but I was about to miss my flight so I had to rush. Now they are doing this to kids. Great.
    Atleast you probably made the security officers day Abos Naked X-ray chamber AND a handfull of balls you know that ain't a job for a straight guy lolol.

Comment

I don't mind it at all if it can potentially save lives. My thing is be consistent with the screenings. Don't only screen "suspicious-looking" individuals. Because I can almost guarantee, a highly trained, highly motivated individual will do everything in his power to look as normal as possible.

And about checking kids. I don't mind it either. That's the society we live in, unfortunately. Drug mules don't hesitate to use kids to smuggle drugs onto planes, so I don't doubt terrorists would hesitate to use kids to smuggle weapons/bombs, or whatever they can.

Comment

Have no problem whatsoever

People need to stop complaining already. You fly once in a few years and might get a TSA agent pat you down. Big whoop. Inspite of what you might think, im sure that they DONT want to be patting you down. You guys think they are having such kind of sexual thrill from this?

It doesnt matter how old a person it.

Comment

THE TSA METHODS DO NOT WORK.

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/video?id=7849124

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
            So you would be OK with someone in a blue costume rubbing their hands all over your 6 year old daughters chest, butt, and penetrating her vagina?

It's for your own safety right?
            If it wasnt for Abo's post, I'd think you ws just trollin bruh. But I've flown plenty and never had the experiences that ya'll are talkin bout. As you see in the vid, the TSA worker aint don none of that ***** you talkin bout. If they do like they did in the vid I posted. I got not one problem with it bruh. The ***** in the bolded tho?????? Come on nah.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
              What would you suggest they do instead?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Have no problem whatsoever

People need to stop complaining already. You fly once in a few years and might get a TSA agent pat you down. Big whoop. Inspite of what you might think, im sure that they DONT want to be patting you down. You guys think they are having such kind of sexual thrill from this?

It doesnt matter how old a person it.
                Sir, your 2 year old daughter may be concealing a bomb in her vagina or rectum. This man will check for it in the room back there. Just give her to us and he will do the examination. Remember this is for you safety.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                  I don't mind it at all if it can potentially save lives. My thing is be consistent with the screenings. Don't only screen "suspicious-looking" individuals. Because I can almost guarantee, a highly trained, highly motivated individual will do everything in his power to look as normal as possible.

And about checking kids. I don't mind it either. That's the society we live in, unfortunately. Drug mules don't hesitate to use kids to smuggle drugs onto planes, so I don't doubt terrorists would hesitate to use kids to smuggle weapons/bombs, or whatever they can.
                  I'm rollin witchya fa sho Glove bruh. Thats how I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    If it wasnt for Abo's post, I'd think you ws just trollin bruh. But I've flown plenty and never had the experiences that ya'll are talkin bout. As you see in the vid, the TSA worker aint don none of that ***** you talkin bout. If they do like they did in the vid I posted. I got not one problem with it bruh. The ***** in the bolded tho?????? Come on nah.
                    The woman's hands clearly touch her breasts and butt, and when they run your hands up your thigh they move upward until they hit something that stops their hand (hint: for a female it's your genitals, and often that means they are penetrating you).

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                      What would you suggest they do instead?
                      Armed people on the plane that work for the airliner and continue to do the scans of all bags that are entering the plane (with a strong focus on this to prevent bombs from being brought aboard).

Someone with a suicide wish or who truly wants to blow a plane up can do it now and can always do it.

People in costumes rubbing their hands all over people is not security.

Comment

Working...
                      X