No announcement yet.

Boxing Scene 2010 awards!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Tengoshi doesn't want to be my queen now, but back in the day he was talking about us two moving to Brooklyn together in the same room. And who ever was in the chat at the time can confirm this. Now he's trying to play it off like he's straight when the wanna-be Japanese faggot probably was thinking of raping me in an apartment
    Wow, Kev takes an obvious joke and turns it into fact. Typical literal Kev, needs a dictionary and can't understand context, but that's what we've come to expect of lil' kids. How ironic that you bring up the chat after slamming everyone who uses it calling them backstabbing gossipers, then you utilize exactly the same tactics despite taking a knee and vowing never to return And he even brings up personal ****, how low can you be.

Comment

i wanna see a fight

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
        Wow, Kev takes an obvious joke and turns it into fact. Typical literal Kev, needs a dictionary and can't understand context, but that's what we've come to expect of lil' kids. How ironic that you bring up the chat after slamming everyone who uses it calling them backstabbing gossipers, then you utilize exactly the same tactics despite taking a knee and vowing never to return And he even brings up personal ****, how low can you be.
        Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
        During that video, and over the course of his career, he was known as a manager tard. Of course he pitched a couple games in relief for the Dodgers and A's in what could barely be termed a pro career. Would you call Bill Gates a janitor because he worked such a job for a week? You're the one who HAS to continue to bump threads like a day later after doing the fake walk-away to get in your juvenile shots lil' kidYou're obviously still mad and can't get over your obsession with me, so sad and shameful but we've all come to expect such behavior from you If you want a war you could at least be overt about it, but after inadvertently slamming all those people who thought you were cool with them I wouldn't want to either, so I understand
        Damn Judy Blume still at it.

Why do you keep saying I slammed the chat? The people I don't like know exactly who they are, it's only two people and I have said it plenty of times. You are just afraid of going at it with me in an e-war so you wanna scream for help from everyone you can. Notice how I am not making up any lies about you, I have said the truth and your only answer is "why are you getting personal ". And yeah they thought I was cool? Awww, trying to make this in to a little dramatic soap opera. Who the fuck cares what some text boxes think[as MIB refers to members].

You know you felt stupid about that Tommy Lasorda comment. You tried to get all technical but you were shut down. How the fuck can you compare being a pitcher/manager in baseball, to janitor/computer expert. Do you see all the dumb shit you say just to look smart, Tengoshi-kun? You tried to say Lasorda was never a ball player at all which is stupid as hell and trying too hard to be technical.

I don't understand what you're saying about me bumping threads or asking for definition for words[if you mean the cables thing, wow sorry for not being a nerd and not knowing some email term, Dexter]. Lol you expect me to be here all day, responding to everything you say. I check my last post and reply to it, that's all there is to it. If you see it as "juvenile shots" and "bumping threads when i'm not around" yeah right, that's why I PM you the link to my replies you piece of crap liar lol.

Come on "If you wanted a war" what is this, World War II, you're the Japanese right? Lmfao. Lol, I don't need to go to e-wars with any one, I just destroy e-souls. Hardly anything you say can phase me, Judy Blume. I can get personal and there's nothing you can really do about it. I mean you already dissed the Heights?[after apparently being scared of it ], what's next, you're going to diss my eye problems, you're going to diss my small feet, I mean really get personal with me, it doesn't matter. You wanna write a book, I can write a book. Lol stop acting like sucha big nerd, mentioning how you will give definitions to this and that. Fucking geek

Lol "that's what we expect from lil kids" the same lil kid who asked you next time your scared ass is in the heights, let me know so I can walk around with you so you don't walk with your tail between your legs. Yeah M.r. "Damn, Kev i'm afraid to get jumped. Do you think they'll jump me over there" Hahaha. Look at you, scared!

Comment

Originally posted by SiCaRiO13 View Post
          i wanna see a fight
          Lol I have no problem with Serious Sesilia over there. Apparently he just wants to vent about what he really feels about me, or that's what it seems like. I'm letting him say what he wants. He wants a war of e-words I guess. No problem with that.

Comment

what's next, you're going to diss my eye problems, you're going to diss my small feet, I mean really get personal with me, it doesn't matter.
            reminds me of eminem in 8 mile.

Comment

Kev and the other guy are serious?

i thought they were messing around lol

Comment

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn its on now!

Comment

Originally posted by Al Cheney View Post
                  Kev and the other guy are serious?

i thought they were messing around lol
                  i think they're e-beefing.

only a few ppl are regulars on that baseball thread, and the most active ones are fighting.

cmon guys makeup for the sake of baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
                    i think they're e-beefing.

only a few ppl are regulars on that baseball thread, and the most active ones are fighting.

cmon guys makeup for the sake of baseball.
                    The green and yellow wearing queer talks too much crap and is too serious for my liking. That Oakland gAy's fan gets nothing from me.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      The green and yellow wearing queer talks too much crap and is too serious for my liking. That Oakland gAy's fan gets nothing from me.

Comment

Working...
                      X