Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Tengoshi, suck a dick son.

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
      I love how Kev calls people a b1tch like they were serious when they said things in jest and can't in the slightest defend when he gets intellectually pwned. He's the sort of person who needs to have every possible detail stated and thinks bringing up the obvious is refutation Notice how every last slam he tries to bring in comes from the chat which he condemns for exactly what he's now pulling and can't handle when a kid barely out of high school (RAB) trolls him and he threatens to slit his throat in anger and then runs off never to return Also Yanks fans aren't baseball fans (they're barely human) so fans of other teams need have no truck with them.

Kev, you got so horribly trolled and are so lacking in a sense of humor that you stepped over the line into seriousness and tried to bring in personal details (however erroneous) which I did not once bring up regarding you. Now I am serious when I say this - you're human excrement.
      Blah blah blah, what happened Tengoshi? Why are you replying to me when I leave? Why are you getting in "juvenile shots" when i'm not on? Bumping an "old thread". Lol.

Na, stop with the "I was joking" crap, you know you took my first joke giving you those awards to heart and now you're trying to slither away, trying to make it look like it was all jokes from the start when you obviously wrote a book on your first post here. So how many times will you bring up Rab? And yes I did say all that, was he trolling me? no. I left the first time because of something else which does not concern Rab. If I say I would slit someone's throat, don't take that lightly. if you want to add me on facebook and ask my homies if I would do it or not, they know first hand. Not that it matters, that has nothing to do with internet, that's just in case you think i'm bluffing with that.

Wanna-be Jap, 30 year old no-life, gtfo the chat already, you're so old talking to teenagers and guys in barely in their 20s. Do you have any friends your age, Dexter? You're up in there all day. It's pathetic.

Comment

wtf.............gone on in here...............

back up teng...............

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Blah blah blah, what happened Tengoshi? Why are you replying to me when I leave? Why are you getting in "juvenile shots" when i'm not on? Bumping an "old thread". Lol.

Na, stop with the "I was joking" crap, you know you took my first joke giving you those awards to heart and now you're trying to slither away, trying to make it look like it was all jokes from the start when you obviously wrote a book on your first post here. So how many times will you bring up Rab? And yes I did say all that, was he trolling me? no. I left the first time because of something else which does not concern Rab. If I say I would slit someone's throat, don't take that lightly. if you want to add me on facebook and ask my homies if I would do it or not, they know first hand. Not that it matters, that has nothing to do with internet, that's just in case you think i'm bluffing with that.

Wanna-be Jap, 30 year old no-life, gtfo the chat already, you're so old talking to teenagers and guys in barely in their 20s. Do you have any friends your age, Dexter? You're up in there all day. It's pathetic.
          Whatever Kev. Little kid gets butthurt over a denied friend request and holds a grudge. You got trolled so hard your world is an illusion now and you have to resort to outright lies about me I'm sure Rab would love to know you were serious when you said you'd do that And if you'd been paying attention you'd know I don't have a facebook, so talking to the "badass thugs" you get your **** pleasures from about how hard they give it to you has no appeal for me. Your ridiculous threats mean nothing dough-boy.

I'm through with you though, you're nothing but a hypocrite and even trolling you has lost its fun you've become so repetitive. I know you'll feel absolutely compelled to respond to this as well, so you can enjoy talking to yourself living in your own little world where you think I have some meaningless obsession with a nobody. And for those of you in here criticizing me you can all **** off, I had let it die after some good lulz but Kev is soo butthurt he couldn't do so himself.

Last edited by Miburo; 12-05-2010, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
            You're such an old fart, Chief
            I do the best I can GC. LOl.

Comment

Best alt: Riz

Comment

Tengoshi is JELOUS of Kev's e-fame

Comment

Hahahahaha LOL at this little b*tch Kev trying to act hard on the internet. I'm still your papi Kev don't get so emotional

Comment

Why is Rabagiyo ducking this thread?

I saw on his profile that he is watching this thread. lol at him not posting in it though. i bet hes afraid of getting owned.

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
                      Whatever Kev. Little kid gets butthurt over a denied friend request and holds a grudge. You got trolled so hard your world is an illusion now and you have to resort to outright lies about me I'm sure Rab would love to know you were serious when you said you'd do that And if you'd been paying attention you'd know I don't have a facebook, so talking to the "badass thugs" you get your **** pleasures from about how hard they give it to you has no appeal for me. Your ridiculous threats mean nothing dough-boy.

I'm through with you though, you're nothing but a hypocrite and even trolling you has lost its fun you've become so repetitive. I know you'll feel absolutely compelled to respond to this as well, so you can enjoy talking to yourself living in your own little world where you think I have some meaningless obsession with a nobody. And for those of you in here criticizing me you can all **** off, I had let it die after some good lulz but Kev is soo butthurt he couldn't do so himself.
                      Talk about repetitive

That's right, you're done with me. Get your 30 year old ass off that chair, start making friends of your age you old ass piece of crap. Damn son I would kill myself if I was 30 and talking shit with some teenagers-20 years olds all day.

Comment

Working...
                      X