Boxing Scene 2010 awards!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Talk about repetitive

That's right, you're done with me. Get your 30 year old ass off that chair, start making friends of your age you old ass piece of crap. Damn son I would kill myself if I was 30 and talking shit with some teenagers-20 years olds all day.
    Pure ownage, Kev is killin it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ejecutor View Post
      Hahahahaha LOL at this little b*tch Kev trying to act hard on the internet. I'm still your papi Kev don't get so emotional
      Oh god, it's the 5'5" Mexican punk who ran me out of the chat!

I'm shaking in my boots

I would tell you, i'd take you on when you get taller but you're not growing more than 5'5" at your age

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
        I love how Kev calls people a b1tch like they were serious when they said things in jest and can't in the slightest defend when he gets intellectually pwned. He's the sort of person who needs to have every possible detail stated and thinks bringing up the obvious is refutation Notice how every last slam he tries to bring in comes from the chat which he condemns for exactly what he's now pulling and can't handle when a kid barely out of high school (RAB) trolls him and he threatens to slit his throat in anger and then runs off never to return Also Yanks fans aren't baseball fans (they're barely human) so fans of other teams need have no truck with them.

Kev, you got so horribly trolled and are so lacking in a sense of humor that you stepped over the line into seriousness and tried to bring in personal details (however erroneous) which I did not once bring up regarding you. Now I am serious when I say this - you're human excrement.

Whoooooooaaaaaaaaaaa......

This is some MIB **** right here!!!!

Originally posted by SILVA View Post
        Sicario is gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Proud Canadian View Post
          Biggest Draw: Freedom Fighter
          Most Helpful Member: Too many to list but id have to say Dorian
          Most Unhelpful Member: derranged
          Funniest Member: willy wanker
          Most Annoying Member: kaps
          Best Avatar: G Dog
          Best siggy: TS
          Best Thread: who cares
          Worse thread: i donno
          Stupidest Member: No Ceilings
          Funniest Thread: ????
          King of forum: Freedom Fighter
          Queen of forum: Tim Horton BWAHAHAHAHHAHA
          Best bet King: Sugar Freddie
          Worse Better: Spray Resistant <--- hes a good guy but he always losses
          King Nuthugger: Horus, Burner, all those *****s
          Worse hater: No Ceilings the *****
          Most contraversal: me of course
          Best **** talker: Tha_Greatest
          Worse **** talker: Natepatkid
          Who should get banned: who cares they always come back
          Who should be unbanned: Gorilla Dogs
          Cool guy: Kevin Jesus
          Thats why your still butthurt over it and everybodys still laughing about it. Keep my name out your mouth faggot.

Comment

Look man, when i'm 30, would I still be posting here in Boxingscene? Hell yeah, would I be posting here all day and in some chat room with guys half my age? ALL DAY? Hell Na.

The guy is 30, with no girlfriend, no kids, no plans for ever getting a girl. Seems like he's hoping to bag one of those young guns from the chat like Erik or Sicario, but unfortunately for him they're straight.

Comment

Not when you consider the fact that the age he's attributing isn't even close And no, not in upward direction. I'll let you get back to sucking Kev's dick now ***g0t

Comment

Newcummer of the year award:

Al Cheney

Comment

All jokes aside, better watch out if you let Tengoshi too close to younger boys. He likes to be in a chat full of teenagers and young 20 year olds all day and the dude is in his 30s. Dateline NBC might want to keep an eye on him for kids safety.

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
                    Not when you consider the fact that the age he's attributing isn't even close And no, not in upward direction. I'll let you get back to sucking Kev's dick now ***g0t
                    I heard your a 40 year who likes to shower with young boys, this true?

Comment

I heard your a 40 year who likes to shower with young boys, this true?
                      I can't control what false rumors get passed around in the bathhouses your type frequent. Maybe the two of you should set up shop in the meat packing district so you don't have to travel so far.

Comment

Working...
                      X