Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing Scene 2010 awards!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love how Kev calls people a b1tch like they were serious when they said things in jest and can't in the slightest defend when he gets intellectually pwned. He's the sort of person who needs to have every possible detail stated and thinks bringing up the obvious is refutation Notice how every last slam he tries to bring in comes from the chat which he condemns for exactly what he's now pulling and can't handle when a kid barely out of high school (RAB) trolls him and he threatens to slit his throat in anger and then runs off never to return Also Yanks fans aren't baseball fans (they're barely human) so fans of other teams need have no truck with them.

Kev, you got so horribly trolled and are so lacking in a sense of humor that you stepped over the line into seriousness and tried to bring in personal details (however erroneous) which I did not once bring up regarding you. Now I am serious when I say this - you're human excrement.
    Last edited by Miburo; 12-05-2010, 04:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
      I love how Kev calls people a b1tch like they were serious when they said things in jest and can't in the slightest defend when he gets intellectually pwned. He's the sort of person who needs to have every possible detail stated and thinks bringing up the obvious is refutation Notice how every last slam he tries to bring in comes from the chat which he condemns for exactly what he's now pulling and can't handle when a kid barely out of high school (RAB) trolls him and he threatens to slit his throat in anger and then runs off never to return Also Yanks fans aren't baseball fans (they're barely human) so fans of other teams need have no truck with them.

Kev, you got so horribly trolled and are so lacking in a sense of humor that you stepped over the line into seriousness and tried to bring in personal details (however erroneous) which I did not once bring up regarding you. Now I am serious when I say this - you're human excrement.

Comment

Sicario is gay.

Comment

Worst Change of Subject Award: Kev & Tengoshi

Comment

Wow. **** got a lilttle heated up in here this morning.

Comment

Damn. You drama queens ruined a potentially good thread.

Comment

I faccckkkin" love baseball!

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
                  I faccckkkin" love baseball!
                  I cant stand it anymore. I used to love it 22-23 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    I cant stand it anymore. I used to love it 22-23 years ago.
                    You're such an old fart, Chief

Comment

And the award for the mosting annoying poster of the year goes to.... G Dogs.

Comment

Working...
                      X