• Show
Clear All

Most Helpful Member: sigrab
    Most Unhelpful Member: BPP
    Funniest Member: Derranged/pound4pound
    Most Annoying Member: Gorilla Dogs
    Best Avatar: Me.
    Best siggy: Me.
    Best Thread: Dorian & Kevin get into huge arguement during xmas dinner...(09/10)
    Worse thread: fauxhawk/manbag/lipgloss/threads by dj
    Stupidest Member: TriggerHappy
    Funniest Thread: BOXINGSCENE LOUNGE MOVIE Part 2
    King of forum: obviously BPP by default...........Since he bans PB32
    Queen of forum: Dorian
    Best bet King: iantheman
    Worse Better: -veteran420- (no hate bro)
    King Nuthugger: Gorilla Dogs
    Worse hater: ..none.
    Most contraversal: Jack(INSECT, BUFFMAN) By Far.
    Best **** talker: squealpiggy/Cuah/EngorgedWBlood
    Worse **** talker: Gorilla Dogs
    Who should get banned:Gorilla Dogs again
    Who should be unbanned: jack_the_rippuh

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Most Helpful Member: Sigrab, Dominicano Soy, Ether
      Most Unhelpful Member: BPP
      Funniest Member: Sweet Pea 50
      Most Annoying Member: 2009-2010 *******s
      Best Avatar: EngorgedW/Blood
      Best siggy: Rocco
      Best Thread: Burner/Horus threads in NSB
      Worse thread: Tengoshi's thread about some ball player speaking Spanish
      Stupidest Member: Tengoshi
      Funniest Thread: Boxingscene Posters Identity Revealed
      King of forum: -Kev-
      Queen of forum: Tengoshi
      Best bet King: Steelhead
      Worse Better: Spray Resistant/Jack
      King Nuthugger: Makavelli
      Worse hater: Johnny Chingas
      Most controversial: Gorilla Dogs
      Best Shit talker: Derranged and Jack
      Worse Shit talker: Rbgwo[some *******]
      Who should get banned: Tengoshi
      Who should be unbanned: Gorilla Dogs
      Wow, where to begin. First of all, Kev thinks Tommy Lasorda is a baseball player apparently. That shows about his level of knowledge as a fan. Second, despite Kev immediately trying to troll it and throwing a hissy fit over getting owned by yours truly, that thread got quite a bit of responses and interest immediately afterward

Lastly, does anyone find it disturbing that Kev wants me to be his queen? I'm sorry to break your heart Kev, I don't know how they do it in the Heights but I don't swing that way. I know the line between love and hate is supposedly paper thin, but I never thought you'd cross over into such a sick sexual obsession. Truly sad, I think maybe you should retire instead of just taking knees as is your wont

PS: If you need explanations on the meanings of any of these words like last time feel free to ask

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
        Wow, where to begin. First of all, Kev thinks Tommy Lasorda is a baseball player apparently. That shows about his level of knowledge as a fan. Second, despite Kev immediately trying to troll it and throwing a hissy fit over getting owned by yours truly, that thread got quite a bit of responses and interest immediately afterward

Lastly, does anyone find it disturbing that Kev wants me to be his queen? I'm sorry to break your heart Kev, I don't know how they do it in the Heights but I don't swing that way. I know the line between love and hate is supposedly paper thin, but I never thought you'd cross over into such a sick sexual obsession. Truly sad, I think maybe you should retire instead of just taking knees as is your wont

PS: If you need explanations on the meanings of any of these words like last time feel free to ask
        Damn, Butthurt Brenda over here can't take a joke.

And what the hell are you talking about Tommy Lasorda not being a baseball player? He was a pitcher you dumbass

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Lasorda

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SiCaRiO13 View Post
            LOL Tengoshi AKA Judy Blume over here writing books responding to a joke

Comment

Butthurt Brenda comment was funny as ****

Comment

Tengoshi doesn't want to be my queen now, but back in the day he was talking about us two moving to Brooklyn together in the same room. And who ever was in the chat at the time can confirm this. Now he's trying to play it off like he's straight when the wanna-be Japanese faggot probably was thinking of raping me in an apartment

Comment

Easy, Tengoshi-San. Kev is from the streets.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
                    Easy, Tengoshi-San. Kev is from the streets.
                    He knows where i'm from. He's been here supposedly visiting his uncle. He told me a while ago, damn Kev Heights is grimey, and that he was scared to get jumped lol. I told him to come look for me next time, hanging with me, no one would touch him. But now, he's trying to downplay me now, can't take a joke. But I won't joke with Tengoshi-kun no more.

He knows I be Dumb Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Damn, Butthurt Brenda over here can't take a joke.

And what the hell are you talking about Tommy Lasorda not being a baseball player? He was a pitcher you dumbass

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Lasorda
                      During that video, and over the course of his career, he was known as a manager tard. Of course he pitched a couple games in relief for the Dodgers and A's in what could barely be termed a pro career. Would you call Bill Gates a janitor because he worked such a job for a week? You're the one who HAS to continue to bump threads like a day later after doing the fake walk-away to get in your juvenile shots lil' kid You're obviously still mad and can't get over your obsession with me, so sad and shameful but we've all come to expect such behavior from you If you want a war you could at least be overt about it, but after inadvertently slamming all those people who thought you were cool with them I wouldn't want to either, so I understand
                      Last edited by Miburo; 12-05-2010, 02:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X