Collapse
No announcement yet.

lol.someone from here has been up at my kids school looking for me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its this guy i bet or slug worth ,if he was trying to get information.

Comment

• So who was it Larry?

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore View Post
        So who was it Larry?
        probably a process server

Comment

• Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
          mani been in class all week so my brothers been getting my kids..my lil girl said some tall dude walked up to my brother and said "you must be larrys brother"
          so i left class early today to see who this guy was..but he wasnt there...so who is it??

no 1 calls me larry on the streets..only on here..thats how i know its someone from here
          Maybe posting your name, address, phone number, and photos of yourself and family wasn't such a good idea after all? Doesn’t seem you learned much since this incident.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

Maybe posting your name, address, phone number, and photos of yourself and family wasn't such a good idea after all? Doesn’t seem you learned much since this incident.
            How many alts has Larry had? larryx, infamous larryx, Ray Ray, i love boxing, Donnie Herrera, LarryXXXX... anymore you guys know of or suspect?
            GhostofDempsey GhostofDempsey likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
              people actually think im making this up????
              yep......... anything for attention
              Fists_of_Fury Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Look at you? You are so pathetic. When you are 60 years old, you need to come back here and look at what you type on the internet. Aren't you like 30 already? Grow the fuck up. You are really pathetic. You should have just STAYED in jail. You are a waste of LIFE. The Don King guy should murder your ass. Gold teeth-wearing criminal.
                ouch!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post

How many alts has Larry had? larryx, infamous larryx, Ray Ray, i love boxing, Donnie Herrera, LarryXXXX... anymore you guys know of or suspect?
                  At least this many =--->

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post

ouch!!!!!
                  Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

The only cry baby bitch is you crying about killing yourself, crying about beating your baby momma, some one "from boxingscene" looking for you.

Sure send the flight money to me, i'd spend it on some textbooks for school. Then i'd have spare money to buy some Mcdonalds for a couple of weeks. So how are we going to make this transaction? Are you going to give your debit card and password?
                  Wow, LarryX.... was gonna kill himself? Why would he do that when he's a rich kid living off his Daddy money?

LarryX.... beat up his baby momma? I highly doubt that!

Comment

• Larry and I had our brief battle but we are associates with our personal facebook accounts where we get to see our families, place of work, friends, coworkers. Larry and I were first e-friends, then e-enemies, then we both grew up and became FB friends/associates.

Larry is a standup guy in his community and for his family. These are things that one may not know about someone when they’re anonymous. Larry is actually someone in his community and he is looked up to by a lot of people, including his kids.

It happens and it’s okay, people grow up and there’s a such thing as putting the past behind. War Room I feel sorry for you, you seem to be going through that phase Larry and I went through where we were fighting everyone on the internet. You will get over it some day.

Comment

• I'm so glad to see that Larry has grown up. Well except for a few months ago when he was threatening to track someone down using their IP address and assault them. Or a couple days ago when he said all Trump supporters should be shot in the head. Or a week ago when he invited a poster to his house so the coroner could carry away their corpse.

Comment

Working...
                      X