Collapse
No announcement yet.

lol.someone from here has been up at my kids school looking for me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this lil kev boy talking major **** over the net then tells me to stop e-beefin..wtf???boy id **** your lil ass up

Comment

• Originally posted by Don LarryX View Post
      people actually think im making this up????

dickie, it was me...i flew in to Tennessee on Monday for work and wanted to stop by and say wassup

Comment

• im dead serious on here and ya'll got jokes..imma find out which one of ya'll lil b1tches it is and ya'll gone get what ya looking for...be there tomorrow

Comment

• Look at you? You are so pathetic. When you are 60 years old, you need to come back here and look at what you type on the internet. Aren't you like 30 already? Grow the fuck up. You are really pathetic. You should have just STAYED in jail. You are a waste of LIFE. The Don King guy should murder your ass. Gold teeth-wearing criminal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don LarryX View Post
            this lil kev boy talking major **** over the net then tells me to stop e-beefin..wtf???boy id **** your lil ass up
            This lil Kev boy is way ahead of your dumb ass. I'm in college, never been to jail, I don't fight on the internet everyday, I have a job. Can you say any of this? Nope. You're a stereotypical black guy from the hood. The one's who give a bad name to other black people.

Comment

• Don't worry larry, he's gonna try again tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                You're an idiot. You are the one with a serious issue. Get you're act together and act your age and act like a matured father instead of putting your children in danger you dumb fuck. Stop fighting on the internet, it's not gonna get you any where. When me and you were cool, I always use to get you out of your stupid little e-beefs, did you forget? I always PM'ed you to calm you down cause you were always a hot head and I was only like 18 back then. Damn, an 18 year old, telling a grown ass man what's right or wrong. Get your mother fucking act together and stop fucking fighting on the internet you fucking loser. Stop giving out information about yourself, stop showing pictures of your bum ass house, and just stop acting like a little girl with all your drama filled threads.
                Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Look at you? You are so pathetic. When you are 60 years old, you need to come back here and look at what you type on the internet. Aren't you like 30 already? Grow the fuck up. You are really pathetic. You should have just STAYED in jail. You are a waste of LIFE. The Don King guy should murder your ass. Gold teeth-wearing criminal.
                ur tryin to tell someone to grow up and stop e-beefing when ur basically doin the same thing here.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  This lil Kev boy is way ahead of your dumb ass. I'm in college, never been to jail, I don't fight on the internet everyday, I have a job. Can you say any of this? Nope. You're a stereotypical black guy from the hood. The one's who give a bad name to other black people.
                  i got 2 jobs,going to school and training dont judge me lil b1tch...i swear id **** you up..yea i been to jail so what......im out now

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
                    ur tryin to tell someone to grow up and stop e-beefing when ur basically doin the same thing here.
                    exactly..and he started it.....

Comment

• Common Larry posts contain:

"I'll

I would

I live in

I'd

I will

I'd do this

I'd do that

I'll beat you up

I've never really done any of the above"