lol.someone from here has been up at my kids school looking for me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    What is this, 1st grade?

You are the threadstarter of this dumb ass thread. Why did you post the thread? to get only positive feedback from it? Go get a 3rd job.
    you sorry lil ma****a trying to judge a person online..lol..dude i been thru more than you've seen on t.v..and im still here in society..im a survivor..you're a lil cry baby b1tch..id pay for you to fly down here so i could kick your lil ass

Comment

• all we need now is the Tha Greatest and this would be just like the Dome

nyahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
        while u guys are going back and forth there's a live boxing card going on right now

http://www.ringtv.com/fight_night/
        im at work laughing at this lil girl trying to pass time

Comment

• I'm from the hood stupid what type of facts are those?

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• leave it to Charger fans to start posting ***g0t music in the middle of an e-beef

Comment

• Originally posted by Don LarryX View Post
                  you sorry lil ma****a trying to judge a person online..lol..dude i been thru more than you've seen on t.v..and im still here in society..im a survivor..you're a lil cry baby b1tch..id pay for you to fly down here so i could kick your lil ass
                  The only cry baby bitch is you crying about killing yourself, crying about beating your baby momma, some one "from boxingscene" looking for you.

Sure send the flight money to me, i'd spend it on some textbooks for school. Then i'd have spare money to buy some Mcdonalds for a couple of weeks. So how are we going to make this transaction? Are you going to give your debit card and password?

Comment

• There's apparently a party in the U.S.A.......

Comment

• Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
                      leave it to Charger fans to start posting ***g0t music in the middle of an e-beef
                      STFU mak you got that bieber song as your ringtone don't front.....

Comment

Working...
                      X