lol.someone from here has been up at my kids school looking for me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
    Larry/Dickie

The internet as well as these forums are PUBLIC. Now you reveal how you are called by your real life friends.

Be careful in revealing those kinds of info bro.

Agree completely.

It's a dangerous world full of scammers.

They get parts of the puzzle and it's easy to get the rest.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      Perhaps he mentioned his daughters on fb. People do that all the time.

Or it was someone wanting to hire him or question him but I doubt it was a BSer.
      Well that wouldn't be very smart.

Larry is going to mistakenly give someone his social security number, credit card numbers, etc. When he goes on his little internet rages, he says stupid things that one shouldn't be saying. Like e-fight all you want, but why tell some one you're bank account number? He's just just an idiot.

Comment

• some of you are really dumb and stupid and reed the fawk is wrong with you? just because someone is big don't mean he wouldn't get hurt. we aren't talking about some highschool bullshiet up in here even if larry still thinks highschool. if i were u larry u better be careful. no matter who that guy is neither he is a fawking nerdy azz biatch or a tough mofo. if what yer saying is true and not a make up story u better be careful. especially the fawker knows where ur kid goes to school. that's creepy. u might be able to beat him up but u don't know when this bum azz gonna do something crazy. best scenario... yeah u meet up and u got to beat him up coz of ur size but what happens next? i do hope he gets scared and leave u alone. but worst case is what if u won't know who he is then suddenly u get stabbed or ur family gets hurt. that shiet is gonna fawk ur world up trust me. this is some real world shiet not some movie highschool shiet u guys been talkin about.

Comment

• people actually think im making this up????

Comment

• I dont believe your making it up G..
            I just dont believe you call yourself larry on the streets either..

Comment

• @kev..dude why the **** are you hating on me???you got an issue with me??

Comment

• imma find out who it is tho

Comment

• Originally posted by Don LarryX View Post
                  @kev..dude why the **** are you hating on me???you got an issue with me??
                  You're an idiot. You are the one with a serious issue. Get you're act together and act your age and act like a matured father instead of putting your children in danger you dumb fuck. Stop fighting on the internet, it's not gonna get you any where. When me and you were cool, I always use to get you out of your stupid little e-beefs, did you forget? I always PM'ed you to calm you down cause you were always a hot head and I was only like 18 back then. Damn, an 18 year old, telling a grown ass man what's right or wrong. Get your mother fucking act together and stop fucking fighting on the internet you fucking loser. Stop giving out information about yourself, stop showing pictures of your bum ass house, and just stop acting like a little girl with all your drama filled threads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don LarryX View Post
                    imma find out who it is tho
                    It was Leonard Ellerbe.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      You're an idiot. You are the one with a serious issue. Get you're act together and act your age and act like a matured father instead of putting your children in danger you dumb fuck. Stop fighting on the internet, it's not gonna get you any where. When me and you were cool, I always use to get you out of your stupid little e-beefs, did you forget? I always PM'ed you to calm you down cause you were always a hot head and I was only like 18 back then. Damn, an 18 year old, telling a grown ass man what's right or wrong. Get your mother fucking act together and stop fucking fighting on the internet you fucking loser. Stop giving out information about yourself, stop showing pictures of your bum ass house, and just stop acting like a little girl with all your drama filled threads.
                      who the **** you talking to??dude you shot the **** off talking to me like that.....

Comment

Working...
                      X