Mexico warns citizens over new Arizona immigration law

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
    brutal pwn............
    Not really, he obviously sees only one side of the coin.
    Everyone has an opportunity to rise up.
    So long as you don't break the law, you'll get there eventually.
    You have to manage your way around the system, not try to exploit it.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
      You place sever fines on those businesses employing illegal aliens. Requesting businesses and their employees to show proof of legal documentation. Thats where the issue lies doesn't it? They're "taking our jobs"?

Do you realize that a person can actually be stopped MULTIPLE times and asked for documentation in the same day under this law? Do you not see how ridiculous this is?
      They steal american citizens ss cards try again.

Comment

Originally posted by Trim0 View Post
        Fake SS# can be sorted.
        That doesn't change the fact that action should be taken upon the illegal workers. The 2 hour stop that you're talking about would piss me the **** off, but that's nothing new & doesn't anything to do with the Arizona law. Cops have to tell you why you're being stopped though, always.
        Cops don't have to tell you ****. When you grew up brown like me in LA and look the way I do, you have to put up with a lot of ****. You ever heard of a "LA country Fuk with"? hahah, you have no idea. I was once beaten for spray painting on a wall, I understand I shouldn't be doing that but beaten? really? that's a great way to gain the confidence of a community.

Having a DL doesn't mean ****, you can get a DL all over this country and it proves nothing as far as being legal or illegal.

Comment

Yes, because America is recent history, and the structure of it promotes racism, even though it's not supposed to.

Racism goes way back. The dark Egyptians enslaved the Jews for example, and the Jews were whiter. Singling out America isn't fair IMO.

In Europe overall, nobody talks about racial equality because there's 1 race.
          America is in a position where it has to deal with different races.
          So that makes it ok? I love it when people use examples of worse incidents in history to justify something that is going on now.

Guess what, America needs illegals, it helps the economy. All the money we spend on illegals as tax payers, American companies make 10 fold in profit by hiring them. It's an essential part of our history and economy, the same reason you can go to the super market and get a bunch of bananas for the price you can.

There is an intelligent way to handle this, the same way other countries do but God forbid that happen here. Because Americans only know one way and that's the tough way, the "scare the ****" out of people way.

You can't eliminate people that were here before you. They tried with the Native Americans and it didn't work and it won't work with the Mexicans. You can't expect people to do your **** work, exploit them and then turn around and label them criminals.....that's a fukin joke.

Comment

this country is full of whiny ass women,the fact is there will always be a racial divide,do you see another country like ours hmm.We are a melting pot of not only races but ideals,but when it comes to illegals it is time we enforce our laws every other nation does.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
              Cops don't have to tell you ****. When you grew up brown like me in LA and look the way I do, you have to put up with a lot of ****. You ever heard of a "LA country Fuk with"? hahah, you have no idea. I was once beaten for spray painting on a wall, I understand I shouldn't be doing that but beaten? really? that's a great way to gain the confidence of a community.

Having a DL doesn't mean ****, you can get a DL all over this country and it proves nothing as far as being legal or illegal.
              Beaten up by who?

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                this country is full of whiny ass women,the fact is there will always be a racial divide,do you see another country like ours hmm.We are a melting pot of not only races but ideals,but when it comes to illegals it is time we enforce our laws every other nation does.
                Exactly.
                Pulling out this victim card is pretty cheap, and nothing more than a scapegoat to those who are illegal, or know a lot of illegals that they care about, or are of interest to them.

Comment

Beaten up by who?
                  The cops...who the fuk else? I was thrown on the floor another time for smoking a cigarette outside a night club. Dude put his knee behind my neck and was acting all tough, he would have never done that **** without the uni and 3 cop back up, you can guarantee that.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                    It's not about that, it's about sowing what you reap. You are the whiney ass women, complaining....

"My country is being taken over, let's take American back" waaaa waaaa waaaa

How the fuk you think black and brown people got here? You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                      The cops...who the fuk else? I was thrown on the floor another time for smoking a cigarette outside a night club. Dude put his knee behind my neck and was acting all tough, he would have never done that **** without the uni and 3 cop back up, you can guarantee that.
                      And you're a US citizen and you've done nothing about it?

Comment

Working...
                      X