No announcement yet.

Mexico warns citizens over new Arizona immigration law

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
    Nope it taught me to hate cops............
    Were you crossing out sets, members from said sets? Maybe better catching a beat down from the police, then getting blasted on by a rival.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Were you crossing out sets, members from said sets? Maybe better catching a beat down from the police, then getting blasted on by a rival.
      Look man, I have done a lot of stupid **** in my life, I blame no one but myself. It's hard for a kid who grew up with no mother and father to get **** right the first time, especially when you had the fuk ups of role models I had..haha

I'm just making the point it's not right and it goes deeper than what most people understand.

I consider myself a good person now, I try real hard man, I really do. I just don't like seeing injustices in the world, especially in the world I am directly part of.

Comment

Originally posted by venom1 View Post
        I very strongly disagree with your point mate, France has the highest population of muslims in Europe, they ain't tolerant about it but you don't hear much racism, holland, france, england, belguim, scotland, wales have loads of multicultures dude, London is about 60-40 when it comes to white-other ethnicities. America certainly is the most racist along with Russia. Yeah Europe has a load of white people but as far as i know there isn't as many as America, Americans are much more outspoken about their views and don't get no punishment. Tell me if this isn't being the worst case of religeon/colour/race hate - Iraq-Iran have a war America tries to have a say in the matter, UNKNOWN terrorists hijack flights and destroy buildings in NYC; they instantly declare war on Afghanistan and destroy an already tormented/demoralized/war-torn country it had nothing to do with Taliban rule. America believe Iraq is hiding weapons of mass destruction, so they destroy yet another country which was doing pretty well before, strip the country dry for it's petrol, oil and gold and when the matter comes to light about W.M.D's they find absolutely NONE.

Israel block off palestinian territory/Gaza/West Bank, stop food supplies going in, stop jobs, do not allow anybody in or out so basically leave the country stranded and to fend for themselves and THEN go and bomb the little place and comletely destroy it while the place is blocked off and this time US don't use their superpowers to help gaza or calm the situation or even threaten Israel to back off and Israel don't even allow help or aid for the poor people who have lost family and lives and homes.

What do all those things have in common? they are all muslim countries. Now Arizona say all Mexicans must carry documentation if they are to enter the state. So what you see a brown guy and you stop him just for being Mexican? and oh if you are white or american you can roam free in our state but if you are a mexican oh you are an immigrant so you have to show us some proof you are a US citizen or well kick you back to Mexico so you can have that life you tried to escape? hmmmm
        First of all let me point out that you steered a little of topic by bringing up America's foreign policy, when we're talking about a domestic issue here.
        Everyone knows USA is no angel in terms of global expansion.
        Europe has 5% non-whites at most, IIRC.
        The comparison is not fair to USA.

The cities you mentioned are global cities, they attract people from the corners of the planet, so you'd expect them to be a little more civilized on their approach towards different races, especially when dealing with
        Paris & London, who are among the greatest cities on Earth.

But having lived in both USA & Europe, I can safely say that USA is not the most racist country I've lived in. In Europe I didn't even have a chance to make non-white friends, because there were none.
        In Italy, there was this group of Africans in the piazza, and everyone was looking at them funny. I could feel the tension, and the animosity that people felt towards them. I remember thinking, "boy I wouldn't want to be in their shoes."

So I'm speaking from personal experiences, and the fact that Europe has no more than 4-5% non-whites, should tell you that they're in a different position. It's hard to compare Europe to USA.

Comment

Look man, I have done a lot of stupid **** in my life, I blame no one but myself. It's hard for a kid who grew up with no mother and father to get **** right the first time, especially when you had the fuk ups of role models I had..haha

I'm just making the point it's not right and it goes deeper than what most people understand.

I consider myself a good person now, I try real hard man, I really do. I just don't like seeing injustices in the world, especially in the world I am directly part of.
          You know I respect you, man. I grew up with a father that was locked up, and a mother that had to work her ass off to keep a roof over our head, but was never there. So no parental guidance + living in a neighborhood controlled by gangs = knucklehead ****. It happens to even us white boy's, lol. Like I said, I think 1070 is heavy handed, and we, as a nation, need to find a better way to deal with the problem

Comment

I'm sorry you don't know where in Europe your family comes from or the fact you don't associate yourself with that culture anymore but mine is only a few hundred miles south of the U.S.
            I do know where in Europe I come from, and I can tell you that many white Americans do know as well.
            I go to the Mediterranean beaches nearly every year & I'm strongly in tune with European culture.
            I don't listen to American music for the most part, I passionately hate baseball & American football. I don't dress with baggy clothes and mainly read news from the BBC because it's unbiased, so I don't know where you're getting the "fact" that I don't associate myself with that culture anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              You know I respect you, man. I grew up with a father that was locked up, and a mother that had to work her ass off to keep a roof over our head, but was never there. So no parental guidance + living in a neighborhood controlled by gangs = knucklehead ****. It happens to even us white boy's, lol. Like I said, I think 1070 is heavy handed, and we, as a nation, need to find a better way to deal with the problem
              I hear you and agree 100%. I just think this law is set up for problems.

Originally posted by Trim0 View Post
              I do know where in Europe I come from, and I can tell you that many white Americans do know as well.
              I go to the Mediterranean beaches nearly every year & I'm strongly in tune with European culture.
              I don't listen to American music for the most part, I passionately hate baseball & American football. I don't dress with baggy clothes and mainly read news from the BBC because it's unbiased, so I don't know where you're getting the "fact" that I don't associate myself with that culture anymore.
              You are the exception, most white Americans have no idea of European culture. You can't use yourself as an example as the whole. I mean most can say what blood they have in them but don't know for sure because there was a separation of cultures.

For example, I have a friend who is a white American, I was his best man at his wedding. He has this Irish/English sounding last name. For years he thought it was Irish, I bought him one of the lineage deals where they trace your roots and it turns out his family is 100% English.

Just **** Americans say not to be called English, I don't know why. The same with being French, there's a lot of French descendants here but you will never hear people claim they are of French blood.

Comment

What people need to realize is, its not what the law is trying to accomplish that we have a problem with, its the way it will be enforced, we all know this law is only going to make things worse and from what I'm seeing,reading and hearing, its already proving me right, the video that 2501 posted just shows how STUPID some of our politicians are, "If they're speaking Spanish, I tend to think they are illegal" ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? If they keep electing idiots like this, this situation will only get much worse and create more problems, instead of solving them.
                Last edited by LilGizmo562; 05-26-2010, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X