Mexico warns citizens over new Arizona immigration law

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trim0 View Post
    Exactly.
    Pulling out this victim card is pretty cheap, and nothing more than a scapegoat to those who are illegal, or know a lot of illegals that they care about, or are of interest to them.
    And that will be the destruction of this country whiny ass liberals with there sorry ass ideas,for christs sake they put Obamas dumb ass into office,wheres the talk of overspending now.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
      Cops don't have to tell you ****. When you grew up brown like me in LA and look the way I do, you have to put up with a lot of ****. You ever heard of a "LA country Fuk with"? hahah, you have no idea. I was once beaten for spray painting on a wall, I understand I shouldn't be doing that but beaten? really? that's a great way to gain the confidence of a community.

Having a DL doesn't mean ****, you can get a DL all over this country and it proves nothing as far as being legal or illegal.
      Did said beat down teach you not to tag on property that wasn't yours

Comment

And you're a US citizen and you've done nothing about it?
        What wonder land do you live in? What the fuk could I have done? Go and fill out a police report? Hahahaa goddamn you live in Mayberry holmes?

I can see the whole scene now:

Me: Yea I want to fill out a report.
        Cop: ok fill this out and wait here

2 hours later

Cop: (under his breat "Damn the b.eaner is still here?
        Me: you going to do something about it?
        Cop: yea no problem, we will call you when the investigation is through.
        Me: ok, thanks OFFICER
        Cop: (crumples up the paper as soon as I leave)

Thats reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Nope it taught me to hate cops............

Comment

thats really not the best attitude, regardless of the lesson learned the beat down shouldn't have been done by a police officer.

Comment

There is discrimination everywhere.
              I have friends who have been discriminated in London, but they don't go on an emotional break-down over it.

Of course America is racist, there's no country that's not racist, I'm not saying it's right, but singling out America isn't fair. Actually, America is the most tolerant.

I go to Europe at least once in 2 years, and I can tell you that they don't even have to deal with non-whites. There's so many white people in Europe that they don't even know what it would feel like to live in a multicultural society. On top of it, I strongly believe that Europe cannot handle it the way USA does.

In southern Italy a few months back, there was a group of Northern Africans that were beginning to settle in an Italian neighborhood. At first, the local Italians thought they were there just temporarily, for vacation, work, business or whatnot. They noticed they were actually living there, and they went there and brutally beat them for no reason, other than the fact that they had no right to be there. The action taken by the Italian authorities were laughable, and when you say USA is the most racist country, that shows you haven't traveled around that much. Only in USA is this sort of multiculturalism accepted at this degree.

I have Dominican friends that tell me the darker skinned Dominicans are often discriminated & looked down upon from the lighter skinned ones.
              What's your point? Racism is everywhere.
              I very strongly disagree with your point mate, France has the highest population of muslims in Europe, they ain't tolerant about it but you don't hear much racism, holland, france, england, belguim, scotland, wales have loads of multicultures dude, London is about 60-40 when it comes to white-other ethnicities. America certainly is the most racist along with Russia. Yeah Europe has a load of white people but as far as i know there isn't as many as America, Americans are much more outspoken about their views and don't get no punishment. Tell me if this isn't being the worst case of religeon/colour/race hate - Iraq-Iran have a war America tries to have a say in the matter, UNKNOWN terrorists hijack flights and destroy buildings in NYC; they instantly declare war on Afghanistan and destroy an already tormented/demoralized/war-torn country it had nothing to do with Taliban rule. America believe Iraq is hiding weapons of mass destruction, so they destroy yet another country which was doing pretty well before, strip the country dry for it's petrol, oil and gold and when the matter comes to light about W.M.D's they find absolutely NONE.

Israel block off palestinian territory/Gaza/West Bank, stop food supplies going in, stop jobs, do not allow anybody in or out so basically leave the country stranded and to fend for themselves and THEN go and bomb the little place and comletely destroy it while the place is blocked off and this time US don't use their superpowers to help gaza or calm the situation or even threaten Israel to back off and Israel don't even allow help or aid for the poor people who have lost family and lives and homes.

What do all those things have in common? they are all muslim countries. Now Arizona say all Mexicans must carry documentation if they are to enter the state. So what you see a brown guy and you stop him just for being Mexican? and oh if you are white or american you can roam free in our state but if you are a mexican oh you are an immigrant so you have to show us some proof you are a US citizen or well kick you back to Mexico so you can have that life you tried to escape? hmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                What wonder land do you live in? What the fuk could I have done? Go and fill out a police report? Hahahaa goddamn you live in Mayberry holmes?

I can see the whole scene now:

Me: Yea I want to fill out a report.
                Cop: ok fill this out and wait here

2 hours later

Cop: (under his breat "Damn the ****** is still here?
                Me: you going to do something about it?
                Cop: yea no problem, we will call you when the investigation is through.
                Me: ok, thanks OFFICER
                Cop: (crumples up the paper as soon as I leave)

Thats reality.
                No, the reality is that you can do something about being beaten up for smoking a cigarette. You say you were in a nightclub, I'm sure there were witnesses and whatnot.

Obviously you have no faith in the system, and people like you fail to realize that cops do much more good than harm, and you seem into this "thuggish" trend of talking **** about cops, and I can tell that based on the fact that you spray painted.

If someone spray painted my house or store, I'd beat the living **** out of him.

Comment

What do all those things have in common? they are all muslim countries. Now Arizona say all Mexicans must carry documentation if they are to enter the state. So what you see a brown guy and you stop him just for being Mexican? and oh if you are white or american you can roam free in our state but if you are a mexican oh you are an immigrant so you have to show us some proof you are a US citizen or well kick you back to Mexico so you can have that life you tried to escape? hmmmm

This is the exact point. It's about the rights of LEGAL people in this country that there happens to be millions of here in the U.S that fit the description.

It's borderline Apartheid is what it is.

Comment

Ignorant Comment. ur missing the point!!

Comment

No, the reality is that you can do something about being beaten up for smoking a cigarette. You say you were in a nightclub, I'm sure there were witnesses and whatnot.

Obviously you have no faith in the system, and people like you fail to realize that cops do much more good than harm, and you seem into this "thuggish" trend of talking **** about cops, and I can tell that based on the fact that you spray painted.

If someone spray painted my house or store, I'd beat the living **** out of him.
                      No you can't do something about it where I grew up, maybe where you are but not there.

Also, I am a reformed person, I don't do drugs, commit crimes and am a successful business man in my city. I pay taxes, have had uncles serve in Vietnam and never come back. I have had friends fight for wars in this country and am married to a vet of the Navy of 8 years.

Am I less American than you because of the way I look? Because I am a shade darker than you or because I take pride in my culture who I had the privilege of never being separated from?

I'm sorry you don't know where in Europe your family comes from or the fact you don't associate yourself with that culture anymore but mine is only a few hundred miles south of the U.S.

I know there are good cops, most are good but there is a reason there is tension in black and brown communities towards cops, because of the mistrust and mistreatment of them towards us.

Even now, I get pulled over and they search my car, ask me tons of questions and go through things my white American friends say they have never gone through. I'm not whining though, it is what it is and I understand this but it doesn't make it right.

Comment

Working...
                      X