No announcement yet.

Mexico warns citizens over new Arizona immigration law

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
    You know Jack, for someone who is so Anti Government, you sure put a lot of faith in it to execute something like this. You talk about all these injustices all over the world and in America, yet, you support a state that will make it legal for racists people to discriminate with no consequence.
    Dude, there is nothing racist about it. Its just about enforcing the law. I'm an immigrant myself but the law doesn't bother me.

I immigrated legally and went through the process, so I have no sympathy for people that complain or break the law.

If I could do it when I came here with nothing, why can't other people.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
      What an absurd statement. Your fears are totally misplaced.

You obviously haven't ever been outside the United States because in every other country, first world or third world, you get "racially profiled"...

Only the United States allows this bull****.

So suck it up.
      Are you for real? England don't do this ****, yeah occasionaly you get stopped for colour but UK is a tolerant country America are the most racist nation i have ever seen and i ain't aiming that at all americans as there are some that are cool people from there but the fact is America pick on muslim countries and try to bully them and if they don't give in they declare a war on them knowing there artilerry is heavier, target hispanics, black people and asians for no reason.

Comment

You place sever fines on those businesses employing illegal aliens. Requesting businesses and their employees to show proof of legal documentation. Thats where the issue lies doesn't it? They're "taking our jobs"?

Do you realize that a person can actually be stopped MULTIPLE times and asked for documentation in the same day under this law? Do you not see how ridiculous this is?
        No, it isn't about "taking our jobs."
        It's fundamental law really.
        I don't blame the business for hiring an illegal alien, why shouldn't they?
        They're here to work so blaming the business as a cover to the governments flaw, isn't fair on both sides. But when the government is trying to prevent & deport back illegal alien, there's no reason why anyone should be opposed to that. You can't just blame one party over a deal.
        It would be like seeing a drug deal being made, and just arrest the dealer, not the buyer.

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalTiming View Post
          you dont get stopped for looking Mexican you get stopped for looking Mexican and doing something illegal, perhaps you should be more wary of illegal activity then looking Mexican.
          Yea I'm sure cops will stick to that. Cops can stop you for anything they want. I was once held for 2 hours in a traffic stop and then told to go home and was never told why I was being held.

Originally posted by Trim0 View Post
          License is enough.
          If you're asked for further info, you just tell the truth.
          I worked as a foreman at a construction site and every one of the workers were illegal and they all had DL, that doesn't mean ****. Most illegals work under fake SS# anyway....

Comment

Originally posted by venom1 View Post
            Are you for real? England don't do this ****, yeah occasionaly you get stopped for colour but UK is a tolerant country America are the most racist nation i have ever seen and i ain't aiming that at all americans as there are some that are cool people from there but the fact is America pick on muslim countries and try to bully them and if they don't give in they declare a war on them knowing there artilerry is heavier, target hispanics, black people and asians for no reason.
            There is discrimination everywhere.
            I have friends who have been discriminated in London, but they don't go on an emotional break-down over it.

Of course America is racist, there's no country that's not racist, I'm not saying it's right, but singling out America isn't fair. Actually, America is the most tolerant.

I go to Europe at least once in 2 years, and I can tell you that they don't even have to deal with non-whites. There's so many white people in Europe that they don't even know what it would feel like to live in a multicultural society. On top of it, I strongly believe that Europe cannot handle it the way USA does.

In southern Italy a few months back, there was a group of Northern Africans that were beginning to settle in an Italian neighborhood. At first, the local Italians thought they were there just temporarily, for vacation, work, business or whatnot. They noticed they were actually living there, and they went there and brutally beat them for no reason, other than the fact that they had no right to be there. The action taken by the Italian authorities were laughable, and when you say USA is the most racist country, that shows you haven't traveled around that much. Only in USA is this sort of multiculturalism accepted at this degree.

I have Dominican friends that tell me the darker skinned Dominicans are often discriminated & looked down upon from the lighter skinned ones.
            What's your point? Racism is everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Trim0 View Post
              There is discrimination everywhere.
              I have friends who have been discriminated in London, but they don't go on an emotional break-down over it.

Of course America is racist, there's no country that's not racist, I'm not saying it's right, but singling out America isn't fair. Actually, America is the most tolerant.

I go to Europe at least once in 2 years, and I can tell you that they don't even have to deal with non-whites. There's so many white people in Europe that they don't even know what it would feel like to live in a multicultural society. On top of it, I strongly believe that Europe cannot handle it the way USA does.

In southern Italy a few months back, there was a group of Northern Africans that were beginning to settle in an Italian neighborhood. At first, the local Italians thought they were there just temporarily, for vacation, work, business or whatnot. They noticed they were actually living there, and they went there and brutally beat them for no reason, other than the fact that they had no right to be there. The action taken by the Italian authorities were laughable, and when you say USA is the most racist country, that shows you haven't traveled around that much. Only in USA is this sort of multiculturalism accepted at this degree.

I have Dominican friends that tell me the darker skinned Dominicans are often discriminated & looked down upon from the lighter skinned ones.
              What's your point? Racism is everywhere.

True racism is everywhere but america has a whole lot of history of it ....

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                Yea I'm sure cops will stick to that. Cops can stop you for anything they want. I was once held for 2 hours in a traffic stop and then told to go home and was never told why I was being held.

I worked as a foreman at a construction site and every one of the workers were illegal and they all had DL, that doesn't mean ****. Most illegals work under fake SS# anyway....
                Fake SS# can be sorted.
                That doesn't change the fact that action should be taken upon the illegal workers. The 2 hour stop that you're talking about would piss me the **** off, but that's nothing new & doesn't anything to do with the Arizona law. Cops have to tell you why you're being stopped though, always.

Comment

America was built on Slavery/Racism..

it will never end.

Comment

You know Jack, for someone who is so Anti Government, you sure put a lot of faith in it to execute something like this. You talk about all these injustices all over the world and in America, yet, you support a state that will make it legal for racists people to discriminate with no consequence.
                    brutal pwn............

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                      True racism is everywhere but america has a whole lot of history of it ....
                      Yes, because America is recent history, and the structure of it promotes racism, even though it's not supposed to.

Racism goes way back. The dark Egyptians enslaved the Jews for example, and the Jews were whiter. Singling out America isn't fair IMO.

In Europe overall, nobody talks about racial equality because there's 1 race.
                      America is in a position where it has to deal with different races.

Comment

Working...
                      X