Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glenn Beck

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And it was a 14% but I wouldn't go bragging about 21% either. Especially since its still in DECLINE.
    It's in decline from a four year high of 31% in March. Liar.

I also like the "Well it was fourteen but now it's twenty one and it's STILL IN DECLINE!". Um... 14 to 21 is the opposite of a decline. Liar.

Rasmussen had in in the mid to high 40's. You used a gallup poll. Thats 2 different poll's.

You understand the difference?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_...pproval_rating

There are 14 different polls in this list including the Rasmussen poll, the average is just over 53%. Liar.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post
      Piglet's a dumb Brit lemming, whaddya expect from his type?

All he does is defend government and banks. He's the definition of a chump.
      I don't defend banks, and I only defend government when it is reasonable and rational.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post
        Piglet's a dumb Brit lemming, whaddya expect from his type?

All he does is defend government and banks. He's the definition of a chump.
        indeed, thats why i usually stay outta his **** threads anymore.... he's surely scrambling for some way to criticize the way i cited my source or something pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          I don't defend banks, and I only defend government when it is reasonable and rational.
          hmmmmm.... reasonable and rational to defend govt??? the situation has yet to come

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
            indeed, thats why i usually stay outta his **** threads anymore.... he's surely scrambling for some way to criticize the way i cited my source or something pathetic
            You cited the single poll which seemed to back up your position and ignored the remaining thirteen. Interesting.

Approval ratings are only an indicator, nothing more, yet somehow they are seen as exceedingly important by liars who think it somehow proves a point.

Comment

It's in decline from a four year high of 31% in March. Liar.

I also like the "Well it was fourteen but now it's twenty one and it's STILL IN DECLINE!". Um... 14 to 21 is the opposite of a decline. Liar.
              31% to 21% is a decline. Liar.

14% is an accurate number from another pollster. Liar

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_...pproval_rating

There are 14 different polls in this list including the Rasmussen poll, the average is just over 53%. Liar.
              Don't bother with Wiki links or any links for that matter. I don't click on links from posters I disrespect and distrust. You fudge the numbers to suit your bogus, second hand experience arguments. Enjoy the 6 million CCTV cameras in Britain, slave.

And Liar.

Comment

You cited the single poll which seemed to back up your position and ignored the remaining thirteen. Interesting.

Approval ratings are only an indicator, nothing more, yet somehow they are seen as exceedingly important by liars who think it somehow proves a point.
                Yah, just an indicator. Oddly enough they seem to coincide with the real world conditions in the U.S where the political system is fragmented beyond repair, where everyone is losing work every month and where bankers and oligarchs somehow always seem to make out just fine.

Yeah, everythings fine piglet poo, don't worry about it.

Comment

i cited the most accurate.... then again liberals seldom care about accuracy and facts...

who cares about inaccurate or shall i say, inferior polls.... they're only used by losers who have no other way of making their points

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
                    i cited the most accurate.... then again liberals seldom care about accuracy and facts...

who cares about inaccurate or shall i say, inferior polls.... they're only used by losers who have no other way of making their points
                    I love owning the piglet, lol...

He's such an obtuse moron. The part about him being "rational" kills me. He is rational in the sense that he rationalizes anything he wants to justify.

Cowardly and post modernly intellectually bankrupt?

Yes.

Masochistic and insane?

Double yes.

Comment

And here he airs video footage of a man's murder and blames it on atheists:

Excellent stuff by Thunderf00t.

Comment

Working...
                      X