No announcement yet.

Glenn Beck

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    Why don't you have a job? Is that your way of "fighting the power"?
    Why don't you?

BTW.
    Congress approval level is currently hovering between 10 -14%... thats not Glenn Beck you parasite.

Obama's approval level is currently in the mid 40's. He's had the fastest decline in approval level since Jimmy Carter.

No surprise since they're both Trilateral Commission austerity mongers.

Should I keep schooling you or are you done?

Comment

Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post
      Why don't you?
      I do have a job. I pay my taxes as well, and I have no problem doing so.

BTW.
      Congress approval level is currently hovering between 10 -14%... thats not Glenn Beck you parasite.
      Glenn Beck and other professional agitators are spreading lies in order to create panic among the less critically endowed citizens of the United States. Perhaps it is working.

Obama's approval level is currently in the mid 40's. He's had the fastest decline in approval level since Jimmy Carter.
      http://www.gallup.com/poll/123629/Ob...Nobel-Win.aspx

"PRINCETON, NJ -- Barack Obama appears to have gotten a slight bounce in support after he was announced as the Nobel Peace Prize winner on Friday. His 56% job approval rating for the last two Gallup Daily tracking updates is up from a term-low 50% as recently as last week, and 53% in the three days before the Nobel winner was announced."

No surprise since they're both Trilateral Commission austerity mongers.
      Oh fuck it's another conspiracy.

Should I keep schooling you or are you done?
      My brains haven't yet melted and run out of my ears, so you probably have some distance to go.

Fucking moonbat.

Comment

I do have a job. I pay my taxes as well, and I have no problem doing so.
        Cuz' you're a good slave now aren't you?

Glenn Beck and other professional agitators are spreading lies in order to create panic among the less critically endowed citizens of the United States. Perhaps it is working.
        You simpleton. Those numbers have been that low since Bush's years before Beck even gained the notoriety he has now. Even if you wanna chalk it up to "agitators" the biggest audience belongs to bill o'reilly and he only has about 3 million viewers in a country of 400 million.
        You overestimate their importance and underestimate the real world conditions for the average person here.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/123629/Ob...Nobel-Win.aspx

"PRINCETON, NJ -- Barack Obama appears to have gotten a slight bounce in support after he was announced as the Nobel Peace Prize winner on Friday. His 56% job approval rating for the last two Gallup Daily tracking updates is up from a term-low 50% as recently as last week, and 53% in the three days before the Nobel winner was announced."
        LOL, you opportunist prick. You use a stat given after he just received a ceremonial, hollow gesture from a biased political body? Tsk tsk, but I'm too smart to fall for that piglet poo.

Oh fuck it's another conspiracy.
        Only to people that don't read.

My brains haven't yet melted and run out of my ears, so you probably have some distance to go.
        Fucking moonbat.
        How can I melt your brain when its already liquid ****?

Comment

Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post
          Wrong again. The political climate is what it is because Government has sold the people out, robbed them blind and imposing increasingly tyrannical legislation from all angles.

I'm sure for a lemming government bureaucrat like you its hard to believe, but most people are more aware than you give them credit for.
          thats what happens when the federal govt gets all the power... they're too big to control, the founding fathers knew this, hence why they gave all the power to local and state govts... the feds were only for defense.... boy have they ****ed us

Comment

Oh and Congress approval rating has not been as low as 14% recently you liar.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/123491/Ap...Democrats.aspx

"PRINCETON, NJ -- Americans' approval of the job Congress is doing is at 21% this month, down significantly from last month's 31% and from the recent high of 39% in March."
            And you're lying about Obama having the "fastest decline since Nixon". George HW Bush, Ronald Reagan, George W Bush all had significantly faster declines than Obama, and that was without right wing agitators on "news" channels pretending that McCarthyism was a good thing.

Comment

Cuz' you're a good slave now aren't you?
              No. I'm not a slave in any sense of the word.

LOL, you opportunist prick. You use a stat given after he just received a ceremonial, hollow gesture from a biased political body? Tsk tsk, but I'm too smart to fall for that piglet poo.
              You said that Obama has an approval rating "hovering in the mid 40s". This is a lie. It has never dropped below 50%, was recently at 53% and went up to 56% following the ceremonial. He didn't deserve the Nobel peace prize, it would have been better to not award one than to award it to Obama.

You do realise that when you lie half the time people will think you lie all the time?

Only to people that don't read.
              You are a drip.

Comment

"PRINCETON, NJ -- Americans' approval of the job Congress is doing is at 21% this month, down significantly from last month's 31% and from the recent high of 39% in March."
                And you're lying about Obama having the "fastest decline since Nixon". George HW Bush, Ronald Reagan, George W Bush all had significantly faster declines than Obama, and that was without right wing agitators on "news" channels pretending that McCarthyism was a good thing.
                I didn't say Nixon. I said Carter.

And it was a 14% but I wouldn't go bragging about 21% either. Especially since its still in DECLINE.

What are you bragging about exactly? On top of the fact that you don't even live here?? LOL..

In CA the approval ratings for the whole state bureaucracy is hovering around 10%, lol...

Comment

No. I'm not a slave in any sense of the word.

You said that Obama has an approval rating "hovering in the mid 40s". This is a lie. It has never dropped below 50%, was recently at 53% and went up to 56% following the ceremonial. He didn't deserve the Nobel peace prize, it would have been better to not award one than to award it to Obama.

You do realise that when you lie half the time people will think you lie all the time?

You are a drip.
                  Rasmussen had in in the mid to high 40's. You used a gallup poll. Thats 2 different poll's.

You understand the difference?

Comment

too bad its rasmussen that counts... the most accurate pollster

Just 16% of U.S. voters give Congress good or excellent ratings now that it's back in action after a rough-and-tumble August recess, according to the latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone surve
                    http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...al_performance

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
                      too bad its rasmussen that counts... the most accurate pollster

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...al_performance

Piglet's a dumb Brit lemming, whaddya expect from his type?

All he does is defend government and banks. He's the definition of a chump.

Comment

Working...
                      X