Glenn Beck

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glenn Beck

Master debater

Woman calls in about healthcare. Check out the noises he makes at around 3.30.

And here he airs video footage of a man's murder and blames it on atheists:

If I was an American I'd be seriously cringing with embarrassment to know that this guy and his views represent about half of the country politically. Still, I suppose he is hilarious to watch in the same way that watching monkeys throw **** at each other is.

Comment

i agree 100% with the fact that everyone should have free access to healthcare & education. Also, i'm open to listen contra-arguments, but this guy is a total dick who doenst have any idea of what he is talking about. He is so passionate he bacame political-blind.

Comment

haha glenn beck, **** that guy.

Comment

He is the biggest scam artists on the planet right now. I was turning the channel the other night and saw him crying again on national tv. He's preys ont he weakness and ignorance of people and the scary thing is, there are millions of people that take his word as the gospel truth.

He's a nut job, seriously. He's getting paid though and that's why he does it.

Comment

Glenn Beck was "crazy" to think there was anything wrong with ACORN.

He was "crazy" to think Van Jones had no business being anywhere near our President.

But have no fear, he'll probably be off of TV soon, seeing as how Color of Change (cofounded by Van Jones) has bullied away most of his sponsors.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P Opinion View Post
              If I was an American I'd be seriously cringing with embarrassment to know that this guy and his views represent about half of the country politically. Still, I suppose he is hilarious to watch in the same way that watching monkeys throw **** at each other is.
              I know, don't remind me. My dad is like that a lot. He listens to all of that crazy bull**** from Beck and Limbaugh.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P Opinion View Post
                WTF???? Half of the country politically doesn't matter??? What about the other half....typical drone

Comment

Originally posted by Piggu View Post
                  I know, don't remind me. My dad is like that a lot. He listens to all of that crazy bull**** from Beck and Limbaugh.
                  Your dad is probably much more experienced and smarter than you, I'd imagine that's why. I don't like Beck but I love Levin and sometimes Hannity. Limbaugh is the **** too.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                    Glenn Beck was "crazy" to think there was anything wrong with ACORN.

He was "crazy" to think Van Jones had no business being anywhere near our President.

But have no fear, he'll probably be off of TV soon, seeing as how Color of Change (cofounded by Van Jones) has bullied away most of his sponsors.
                    Again, I don't think that his beliefs are the problem. I don't and will never agree with everything anyone does, that's ridiculous.

I just think the way he goes about things are so inflammatory and so over the top. It's obvious he plays towards the conservative crowd and the more riled up he gets them the better.

He's the white Al Sharpton, him and Limbaugh are. Don't always disagree with what they say, just the way they say it.

God forbid we talk like human beings and treat each other with respect. Then again, that's not the American way is it?

Comment

Working...
                    X