Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glenn Beck

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One thing that makes me sad is that there are more republicans then there are bullets.

Comment

I watch fox news but I don't like Beck so much. He comes across as a total moron to me.

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
        Your dad is probably much more experienced and smarter than you, I'd imagine that's why. I don't like Beck but I love Levin and sometimes Hannity. Limbaugh is the **** too.
        hahahaha I back Brooklyn Bomber's comment.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
          One thing that makes me sad is that there are more republicans then there are bullets.
          So how do you feel about Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, Maxine Waters, John Conyers, etc?

Comment

Nah, I posted that just to see how many people will make the two points connect and will interprete my previous as a republican basher. Frankly, I dont care about neither party too much, both are ****s, and I became disillusioned a long while ago.

Comment

The parties are becoming further and further apart these days. To the point where, if you support one, you almost automatically become an "enemy" of the other. Sad really, so much money in these two that a third party never has a chance, and it becomes that much harder to come to any sort of agreement that will benefit the majority of this country. The majority, who are much closer to the middle than either party has become.

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
                WTF???? Half of the country politically doesn't matter??? What about the other half....typical drone
                Look, I don't usually engage Alts in debate, but just because I'm bored...

In which part of my post did I say that half of the country doesn't matter politically? Just find it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P Opinion View Post
                  If I was an American I'd be seriously cringing with embarrassment to know that this guy and his views represent about half of the country politically. Still, I suppose he is hilarious to watch in the same way that watching monkeys throw **** at each other is.
                  Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                  Report to the gulags at 9am pal

Originally posted by Piggu View Post
                  hahahaha I back Brooklyn Bomber's comment.
                  Because you don't know ****.

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                  The parties are becoming further and further apart these days. To the point where, if you support one, you almost automatically become an "enemy" of the other. Sad really, so much money in these two that a third party never has a chance, and it becomes that much harder to come to any sort of agreement that will benefit the majority of this country. The majority, who are much closer to the middle than either party has become.
                  It's better that way. Would you rather candidates winning by a plurality? Hitler won wiht 30% of the vote. The 2 party system we have is fine.
                  Look, I don't usually engage Alts in debate, but just because I'm bored...

In which part of my post did I say that half of the country doesn't matter politically? Just find it for me.
                  You disregard half of the country by claiming its an embarassment if half the country thinks that. Stay out of AMerica then, thanksss

Comment

If I was an American I'd be seriously cringing with embarrassment to know that this guy and his views represent about half of the country politically. Still, I suppose he is hilarious to watch in the same way that watching monkeys throw **** at each other is.
                    Say what you want about him but he is 100% correct in his critique of Obama.

Comment

Glenn Beck was "crazy" to think there was anything wrong with ACORN.

He was "crazy" to think Van Jones had no business being anywhere near our President.
                      No, he was "crazy" to disingenuously shed a tear when talking about the military. Who the hell does he think he is? Al Murray Pub Landlord? He was "crazy" when he derisively spat out that these kids wanted to air their footage on Youtube while seemingly oblivious to the irony of broadcasting the very same footage for the titillation of the public. He was "crazy" when he made the staggeringly ilogical connection between the rise of atheism and a person being beaten to death in the street... Because there's nothing like scepticism and rationality for turning people into killers. But most of all he was "crazy" when he started shrieking like a dying pig because a woman on his radio show said something he didn't like.

This is something I don't understand. Because this clown allies himself with conservatism the flag flying republicans fall over themselves to defend him. Aren't you EMBARRASSED by his mania? If I identified with the Republican party (I don't, especially now they seem to be going the way of religious fundamentalism... the Repubs seem to be for big government for all the wrong reasons) I would be trying to distance myself from this chancer.

The parties are becoming further and further apart these days.
                      The Republican party has held on to power for too long and doesn't know what the hell to do. Let the Dems have power for this and the next term, maybe one term after that (with a different president, Godwin) and you'll see the same thing happen to the Democrats as well and a stronger leader will emerge in the Republican party. It's how these things work.

The problem with the Republicans at the moment is that they've lost sight of their base. Their base is traditionally the business owners, the upper and middle-middle class. But it's almost as if the GOP is turning its nose up at these potentially fickle voters and throwing their lot in wholly with the truly loyal Republicans who also happen to be ultra conservative, xenophobic, home-schooled fundamentalist Christian whackjobs.

The big mistake is that as loud as they are, there aren't enough of them to win you an election.

Comment

Working...
                      X