No announcement yet.

Glenn Beck

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post
    Wrong again. The political climate is what it is because Government has sold the people out, robbed them blind and imposing increasingly tyrannical legislation from all angles.
    I can't stop laughing. Hoo-leee ****. Taxes cuts for most Americans have been handed out for more than a decade and now trying to add healthcare for everybody. If that's tyranny, sign me up to be stomped by the boot of big government.
    Last edited by Dirt E Gomez; 10-16-2009, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
      I can't stop laughing. Hoo-leee ****. Taxes cuts for most Americans have been handed out for more than a decade and now trying to add healthcare for everybody. If that's tyranny, sign me up to be stomped by the boot of big government.
      You mean forcing people to buy private insurance? Yeah, real great plan. Obama has fooled morons like you into believing he's a populist while he works with banks and private insurance in public to do whats best for them.

How can you possibly be so stupid?

And what tax cuts are you talking about? The ones for banks (who don't pay any) or the ones for the really rich?

Cuz' where I'm standing I'm in the 35% bracket. Thats right, the government steals 35% of my income each year.

But hey, according to you thats cause for celebration.

Comment

I hate that annoying prick. I hate people that try to tell you what to believe as if people are not functional beings.

Comment

31% to 21% is a decline. Liar.

14% is an accurate number from another pollster. Liar
          You cited 14% and then agreed with my figure of 21% and said that it was in decline. 31% to 21% is indeed a decline. It's also very different to the figure you cited which was pulled out of your arse (or off some wacky pseudo-libertarian Ron Paul blog as usual).

Enjoy the 6 million CCTV cameras in Britain, slave.
          I don't live in Britain, jackass.

I love owning the piglet, lol...
          And... then you wake up.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            You cited 14% and then agreed with my figure of 21% and said that it was in decline. 31% to 21% is indeed a decline. It's also very different to the figure you cited which was pulled out of your arse (or off some wacky pseudo-libertarian Ron Paul blog as usual).

I don't live in Britain, jackass.

And... then you wake up.
            Yes you do.

And I thoroughly enjoyed stomping you today. Nothing like kicking dirt in your face piglet poo..

Comment

You mean forcing people to buy private insurance? Yeah, real great plan. Obama has fooled morons like you into believing he's a populist while he works with banks and private insurance in public to do whats best for them.
              Yeah, you're right. **** that ****. Next thing I know I'll be paying money to the government each year for programs that don't effect me. Or even further, I might pay into a fund for healthcare for old people. I'M NOT OLD!!!111one

And what tax cuts are you talking about? The ones for banks (who don't pay any) or the ones for the really rich?

Cuz' where I'm standing I'm in the 35% bracket. Thats right, the government steals 35% of my income each year.

But hey, according to you thats cause for celebration.
              I forgot when debating politics that it's always about 1 person; the person talking. Tax cuts haven't effected YOU, therefore they clearly failed and don't matter.

The only thing that you posted that's a cause for celebration is your own sadness. ****, I'll call for higher taxes and more government programs if it leads to you crying further about our clearly communist government.

Comment

Yes you do.

And I thoroughly enjoyed stomping you today. Nothing like kicking dirt in your face piglet poo..

You're completely delusional. But at least you're happy.

I believe it's called the Napoleon Complex.

Comment

Yes you do.

Don't argue with the tard Owen Wilson, Piggy. It's clear he knows the secret of your residency. STOP LYING! YOU KNOW THE TWIN TOWERS WAS A CONSPIRACY TOO!

Comment

Don't argue with the tard Owen Wilson, Piggy. It's clear he knows the secret of your residency. STOP LYING! YOU KNOW THE TWIN TOWERS WAS A CONSPIRACY TOO!
                    And the Pentagon. It wasn't a plane! It was Thomas Robert Malthus in his time machine!

Comment

Yeah, you're right. **** that ****. Next thing I know I'll be paying money to the government each year for programs that don't effect me. Or even further, I might pay into a fund for healthcare for old people. I'M NOT OLD!!!111one
                      I forgot when debating politics that it's always about 1 person; the person talking. Tax cuts haven't effected YOU, therefore they clearly failed and don't matter.
                      The only thing that you posted that's a cause for celebration is your own sadness. ****, I'll call for higher taxes and more government programs if it leads to you crying further about our clearly communist government.
                      My post is easy to understand if you're not a liberal lemming moron.

You advocate policies that oligarch's benefit from and I advocate populist measures that help the middle class.

The problem is that you have Obama mixed up w/ a populist when in fact all his measures are designed to loot the middle class and enrich the upper class while tossing some crumbs to the poorest of the poor.

If you had anything close to any political i.q, this would be apparent to you.

And as for the bold, of course you would do that.

Comment

Working...
                      X