Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beetlejuice Beetlejuice - Official Teaser Trailer (2024)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beetlejuice Beetlejuice - Official Teaser Trailer (2024)

Sequel to Beetlejuice. I have high hopes.

A little darker this time around?

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
      It all depends on Keaton’a acting.

Comment

I'm not going to get my hopes up, but I will definitely see it and it does look pretty good from that trailer. I've loved the first one since I was a kid.

Comment

The trailer did nothing for me, but it is only a teaser trailer. I'll be curious to see if the real trailer catches my interest closer to it being released. I suspect off of the first film I'll watch this one tho.

Comment

For a moment I thought this thread was going to be about the Chicago mayor.

Comment

I will watch it because I watch all kinds of **** and will be curious but I'd prefer they not make this and don't expect much. Not even that it'll be terrible but more that it'll be average.

Jenna Ortega is nice to look at. But Burton just had her as Wednesday and now they're making this. Both have a dark, weird, comic tone. I don't know if they needed to work together again so soon on something so similar. It just feels like a repeat of all those Burton-Depp films where by the end it just seemed like they were making the same basic film over and over with just the background changing.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                It's 2024, so I thought Michael Keaton would get replaced by a "darker" actor this time around.

Comment

So hyped that I went looking for the animated TV series to binge until this movie is released.

Comment

I was stoked to see Keaton back as Batman in that Flash movie and then it sucked ass. Also I cant even think of the last Burton movie that I liked. So again I won’t get my hopes up but it’s got potential to be good.

Comment

Working...
                    X