Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe any of the 9/11 conspiracy theories?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
    Yet you continue to ignore the irrefutable titanium evidence!
    What titanium evidence...? I agreed with your post about titanium twice in 10 posts before you made your point...

Most people are making it out to be huge and indestructible. The average thickness is between .020"-.150" (that's being generous) for an engine aircraft. The damn thing has to be light weight.

The majority of the engine is made out of nickel based stainless steel because it's cheaper, easier to repair, stress resistant, temperature resistant and light weight. The airframe is made out of aluminum, at least 80% of all modern aircraft airframes are high strength aluminum. 4043 is a standard aluminum (AMS 4190) and Stainless 347 (AMS 5512) account for at least 90% of the metal found in an aircraft...

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
      Yet you continue to ignore the irrefutable titanium evidence!
      How can the engine be made of titanium! You showed me how BICYCLE FRAMES are made out of titanium! Would you really build parts of an aircraft out of BICYCLE METAL!

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        That is interesting information and I will act on it just as soon as you tell me what you think hit the Pentagon.
        I dont know what hit the Pentagon. I just know the explanation stinks. The FBI declared it a crime scene, took full control, and confiscated over 85 videos that may have captured what happened. The FBI had a responsibility to at least release a report. Of coarse they never did.

So yeah, I didnt work for the FBI at the time, nor did I witness the event.

I'm not simple minded enough to come to a conclusion about something with such limited data.
        I'm not sure I agree with you, but if you tell me what you think hit the Pentagon perhaps we can discuss it.
        Maybe a 757?
        Maybe flight 77?
        Maybe a military jet?
        Maybe even a missile?

Who knows.

The FBI said they maintained secrecy to preserve the integrity of their investigation. 8 years later........what investigation?

I happen to think it's rather fishy that Hani Hanjour and 4 others with box cutters managed to hijack the plane at 8:51 with no sign of trouble, no mayday call, no hijack code, nothing. And to drive against the flight path for 43 minutes heading towards the pentagon , he decided to expose himself in the most protected airspace in the east coast for 3 extra minutes to do an impossible 330 degree turn droping 7,000 feet into the reinforced section of the pentagon that was days away from completion.

That couldnt have been done by the same Hani Hanjour that was at best average at flying single engine Cesnas.

Obviously you are strongly evidence led. Perhaps you can tell me the evidence for your own hypothesis. That is after you tell me what your hypothesis is.
        Your such a tool and you dont even realize. You think defeating hypothesis' somehow equates to telling the truth.
        I compiled a huge list of facts that are glaring at you, and all you do is ask for my theory on what hit the pentagon. How pathetic.

Well that settles it. It's clear that Flight 77 didn't crash into the Pentagon. So now just tell me what did!
        Flight 77 weighed over 100,000 lbs. Have you seen any documentation that indicates that 100,000 of plane material was recovered from the site? I havent. The government explanation(and their PM lackies) have insisted that the majority of the plane vaporized and disintigrated into the building and not one single person has ever testified to actually finding Flight 77, or a complete plane in there.
        There is no photographic evidence of a vertical stabilizer. There is no photo of the wings. No impact damage on the lawn. And to this day not one of the pieces of plane that was picked up from the lawn has ever been used to identify AA Flight 77 at the pentagon.

Theodore Olsen. Conspiracy theorists have lambasted him for taking part in the "cover up". The fact that he lost his wife in the Flight 77 crash is apparently no problem to the compassionate souls who just want answers. But seeing as Flight 77 didn't hit the Pentagon perhaps you can provide Theodore Olson with the good news. Maybe you could even tell him where his wife is! But first why not say what you think actually hit the Pentagon?
        In addition to Olsens wife, I guess the plane had 64 passangers including members of Boeing, Rathyon, Lockheed Martin, the Navy, Army, and the Department of Defense.

And odd that one of the pilots worked for Naval Intelligence offices located on the exact side of the Pentagon that was attacked.

I'm not drawing much conclusion from that. I just think it's all really odd. That's all I'm saying. 9/11 as an entire event warrents more questions than answers. Anyone with a brain can look at it as being a very odd and mysterious day. This is true, only because the USG has refused to give a valid explanation about the day's events.

Maybe you are wrong. Although it's pretty hard to be wrong when you don't have an opinion on the matter. Unless you do have an opinion. Why not share it?
        I have an opinion on the matter. 9/11 was a very important date in history. Lots of people unfortunately lost their lives in a televised terrorist attack. This was a traumatizing day for any American and it is a ****in shame that 8 years later Family Members are still fighting for truth and justice, while the heroes of ground zero are dropping dead in front of their loved ones because the government left them in the dust after the photo op and granstanding by Mr. President Bush.

It is also my opinion that hindsight clearly shows the government explanation to be a fraud. Any real credible research into the event never leads directly to Osama Bin Laden or Al Qaeda. Any investigation into OBL and AQ leads right back to Pakistani and US intelligence.

What facts? When? You haven't given me a single fact on any page of this topic, not a single fact. What you have done is provide a string of questions, demands and "what if"s. You haven't even given me an opinion, let alone facts!
        The previous page has a **** ton of them that you ignored because you were too busy looking for my pentagon theory. I always have to make a compiled chart of the things I say because you cherry pick what you like and ignore what you dont.

You took away my best weapon? I don't need weapons to defend myself from imbeciles who are so cowardly they daren't venture an opinion on the subject upon which they argue!

So what did hit the Pentagon?
        Your best weapon is debating speculation. I'm not giving you any of the sort so now you have nothing. You can call me a coward if you want, I'm just making it glaringly obvious that your approach on the subject is very biased, misleading, and a complete distract/misrepresent tactic that you learned from so called journalists like Popular Mechanics.
        You cant debate the true facts of 9/11 so you rely on your opponent to drop the ball and make a speculatory claim so you can pick it apart like a desperate old vulture.

It's incredibly hard for the government to explain how 2 airplanes managed to cause the 3 worst structural failures ever at one scene, while doing remarkably little damage at another scene.

I'm not doubting the hundreds of eyewitnesses that reported to see a boeing 757 flying very low by the Pentagon. I am doubting the impact zone.

The US government cannot account for well over 90% of the actual plane parts that were supposedly driven at full force into the pentagon. They simply insist that it "Vaporized". The pieces of airplane we have seen in video and photograph are merely nickles and dimes in a bank. There are countless people who was there, went inside the pentagon, and remarked at how little amounts of plane parts they saw. In addition, the official explanation states that jetfuel did the "bulk of the damage" to the building, whereas jetfuel played a little role at the WTC.

The fire there is also relatively small. Especially in comparison to the fires we saw in the towers. There is no real possibility IMO that such a small fire could have vaporized hundreds of thousands of pounds of plane material while still leaving bodies and DNA remains intact.
        NO POSITIVE IDENTIFICATION OF FLIGHT 77 HAS EVER BEEN MADE.

There is also a big round hole in the C-Ring of the Pentagon, located 310 feet away from where the plane impacted. There has of coarse been no explanation for this hole, and PM's attempt to say that the landing gear did it fails because the landing gear was found under 300 feet away from the plane impact zone. 8 years later and there is still no real explanation for this.

Also, the FBI took full control, and even had the lawn completly covered with dirt and gravel, so that any remaining forensic evidence was literally covered up.

They covered the lawn, confiscated the cameras, failed to provide empirical evidence to prove the official story, and they neglected to even write a report on it. This is negligance. If they really wanted to prove that Flight 77 hit the Pentagon then they have every opportunity to do so.

I have seen a lack of evidence to support the official tale that Hani Hanjour used expert piloting skills and precision he never posessed on cesnas to manuever a plane that was adjacent for over 45 minutes into an area of the pentagon that had been reinforced.

There, you happy?

Comment

• Just a question - what do you think happened to that flight if it did not hit the Pentagon?

Comment

• Maybe a 757?
            Maybe flight 77?
            Maybe a military jet?
            Maybe even a missile?

Who knows.
            So bits of fuselage and other aircraft parts analogous to a 757 were found, along with the flight recorder for Flight 77, and numerous corpses were identified as belonging to the passengers and crew of Flight 77. That's the evidence that it was not only a beoing 757 but also AA Flight 77.

What's the evidence to suggest it was a military jet or missile?

Come to think about it what exactly "stinks" about the explanation that it was Flight 77?

Your such a tool and you dont even realize. You think defeating hypothesis' somehow equates to telling the truth.
            I think that if you care about the truth you might at least posit an opinion on what the truth is. So far you've invested considerable effort into telling me what the truth isn't.

I compiled a huge list of facts that are glaring at you, and all you do is ask for my theory on what hit the pentagon.
            No you didn't. You said things like "I'm just asking questions for the FAMILIES". You have not provided a single piece of evidence that suggests something other than FLight 77 hitting the pentagon, not one. All of the guff you have posted have been spurious reasons why Flight 77 didn't. So the question is what did, and why do you think that?

I'm not doubting the hundreds of eyewitnesses that reported to see a boeing 757 flying very low by the Pentagon. I am doubting the impact zone.
            Alright. What does that mean? That a boeing 757 missed?

Yeah this is the kind of thing that happens when you miss:

The fire there is also relatively small. Especially in comparison to the fires we saw in the towers.
            Oh yeah, no fires here.

[img]The fire there is also relatively small. Especially in comparison to the fires we saw in the towers. [/img]

There is no real possibility IMO that such a small fire could have vaporized hundreds of thousands of pounds of plane material while still leaving bodies and DNA remains intact.
            Your opinion is stupid. Clearly.

NO POSITIVE IDENTIFICATION OF FLIGHT 77 HAS EVER BEEN MADE.
            Yes it has you silly liar. From the remains of the passengers and crew, serial numbers of parts found and, oh yeah, the flight recorder.

This staggers me, it really does. "Ah but nobody ever identified the plane. All they ever identified were THE CHARRED CORPSES OF THE DEAD PEOPLE FOUND AT THE CRASH SITE." What an ******* you are.

failed to provide empirical evidence to prove the official story
            What you mean by "empirical evidence" though is "I'm a stupid 'nana who wouldn't know empriricism if it smacked me on the arse".

There, you happy?
            Delighted.

Now perhaps you can tell me what you think, based on the evidence, is the single most likely object which struck the pentagon. Don't weasel out of it again by listing four "possibilities", two of which are what the official account says anyway. Do you think that it is more likely that the government's story is the truth? Do you think it was another 757? Do you think it was a military jet? Do you think it was a missile? Which one of those, if you had to pic, is the MOST likely and why?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan... View Post
              Just a question - what do you think happened to that flight if it did not hit the Pentagon?
              The titanium thieves got it.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                The titanium thieves got it.
                In all seriousness, this is what I ask these people. Did the plane just disappear?

Comment

• it was the JEWS who sank the titanic.
                  true story.

Comment

• [QUOTE=squealpiggy;6311709]
                    So bits of fuselage and other aircraft parts analogous to a 757 were found, along with the flight recorder for Flight 77, and numerous corpses were identified as belonging to the passengers and crew of Flight 77. That's the evidence that it was not only a beoing 757 but also AA Flight 77.
                    Ok. Lets go with the possibility that this 757 was flown into the Pentagon by someone else besides Hani Hanjour. He sure as hell couldnt have done it.

Also dubious how none of the hijackers were phisically big or strong, yet they managed to take control of the cockpit with little documented struggle from pilots with military backgrounds. No mayday call. No sign of trouble. NOTHING.

2 charred "black" blackboxes were recovered. Standard black boxes should be orange. This makes no sense!

What's the evidence to suggest it was a military jet or missile?
                    Very little that I've seen. Not much witness testimony can really attest to this being done by a cruise missile.

At this point it is still up for debate simply because the FBI covered up the evidence. If they really wanted to settle this once and for all, they can release video, OR A FREAKIN INVESTIGATION.

For whatever reason this is treated with such a high level of secrecy. I believe it is convinient because this much room for speculation allows lackies like how to have a peg to stand on when it comes to distracting away from real issues.

Come to think about it what exactly "stinks" about the explanation that it was Flight 77?
                    The whole thing. I already explained this to you in my previous post. You cut that stuff out because you are a bigger cherry picker than even Floyd Mayweather.

The FBI assumed responsibility for investigating. And to this day it gave us nothing for an investigation. THAT IS WHAT STINKS ABOUT THIS EXPLANATION.

I think that if you care about the truth you might at least posit an opinion on what the truth is. So far you've invested considerable effort into telling me what the truth isn't.
                    My opinion wouldnt warrent the truth. You are an imbecile looking for anything, and ANYTHING you can use to assasinate my character to discredit my claims. So far YOU have invested considerable effort into turning this 9.11 debate into an attack against me or anyone who disagrees with YOU.
                    Your motive is apparent to me.

No you didn't. You said things like "I'm just asking questions for the FAMILIES". You have not provided a single piece of evidence that suggests something other than FLight 77 hitting the pentagon, not one. All of the guff you have posted have been spurious reasons why Flight 77 didn't. So the question is what did, and why do you think that?
                    Idiot. Begging the Question. Red Herrings. Open up a logic 101 book for christ sakes.

Feel free to tackle the claims I made about the ISI, the CFR, and Bush's warplans against Afghanistan days before 9/11. I'm waiting........

Oh yeah, no fires here.

The fire there is also relatively small. Especially in comparison to the fires we saw in the towers.
                    The Pentagon is the only one of the 4 sites that didnt register any significant seismic data. In addition to the small fires.

Your opinion is stupid. Clearly.
                    You are desperate. Clearly.

Yes it has you silly liar. From the remains of the passengers and crew, serial numbers of parts found and, oh yeah, the flight recorder.

This staggers me, it really does. "Ah but nobody ever identified the plane. All they ever identified were THE CHARRED CORPSES OF THE DEAD PEOPLE FOUND AT THE CRASH SITE." What an ******* you are.
                    You ignored the FBI's reluctance to make a real investigation on this. It's clear what your motives are, like I said.

Now perhaps you can tell me what you think, based on the evidence, is the single most likely object which struck the pentagon. Don't weasel out of it again by listing four "possibilities", two of which are what the official account says anyway. Do you think that it is more likely that the government's story is the truth? Do you think it was another 757? Do you think it was a military jet? Do you think it was a missile? Which one of those, if you had to pic, is the MOST likely and why?
                    I'm not playing this game anymore. You are behaving like a man with severe dementia asking the same silly question for 40 pages.

I have answered you enough on the Pentagon. Now lets talk 9/11.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan... View Post
                      In all seriousness, this is what I ask these people. Did the plane just disappear?

According to the government........it disappeared. It vaporized.

Are you gonna actually provide some sort of objective view on this or are you just gonna keep stroking piglet off every once in a while?

Comment

Working...
                      X