Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe any of the 9/11 conspiracy theories?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Trade Center Investigation: http://www.historycommons.org/timeli...cinvestigation

Shortly After September 11, 2001: City Officials Make Decision to Scrap Remaining WTC Steel

September 12, 2001: FEMA Assembles Team to Analyze WTC Collapses, but Investigation Is Severely Hampered

September 12-October 2001: Steel Debris From WTC Shipped Out of US for Recycling

September 12, 2001-February 2002: Witnesses See Molten Metal in the Remains at Ground Zero

(September 12, 2001-May 2002): Recovery Workers Find WTC Pulverized to Dust from Collapses

(September 11, 2001-May 2002): Little-Known City Agency Takes Charge of Ground Zero Cleanup Operation

September 16-23, 2001: Images of Ground Zero Show Thermal Hot Spots

September 19-October 2001: Structural Engineer Finds Evidence of Extreme Temperatures at WTC

(September 25, 2001 and after): Ground Zero Workers Find Compressed Floors and Shattered Core Columns of WTC

September 25, 2001: Mayor Giuliani Bans Photographs at WTC Ground Zero

December 25, 2001: Experts: WTC Collapse Investigation Inadequate

January 4, 2002: Firefighter Magazine Scolds WTC Investigation

March 12, 2002: Structural Engineer Criticizes Decision to Destroy WTC Steel

May 1, 2002: Investigation into Cause of Building Collapse on 9/11 Is Inconclusive

August 21, 2002: Commencement of NIST Investigation Announced

(October 2002-October 2005): NIST Adjusts Input Data so Computer Simulations of WTC Result in Collapses

August 27, 2003: NIST Investigators Rule Out Weak Steel as a Factor in Collapses

December 2003-May 2004: Study Indicates Extreme Temperatures Involved in WTC Collapses

April 5, 2005: NIST Releases Latest Findings; Blames WTC Collapses on Loss of Fireproofing. Does not explain the collapses

October 6, 2005: NIST Refuses to Show Computer Visualizations of WTC Collapses

October 26, 2005: Fire Expert Criticizes NIST’s WTC Investigation

March 20, 2006: Head of US Investigation on WTC Building 7 Does Not Know Why It Collapsed

September 27, 2007: NIST Says It Cannot Explain the Total Collapse of the World Trade Center

August 21, 2008: NIST Releases Draft Final Report on WTC 7 Collapse

August 21, 2008: NIST Rules out Diesel Tanks in Collapse of WTC 7

August 21, 2008: NIST Announces Conclusions of WTC 7 Investigation, Presents New Theory for Collapse

August 21, 2008: Critics Unconvinced by NIST’s Claim that Explosives Not Used to Bring Down WTC 7

November 20, 2008: NIST Releases Final Report on WTC 7 Collapse, Repeats Conclusions of Earlier Draft Report

April 3, 2009: Published Scientific Study Finds Traces of Pyrotechnic or Explosive Material in WTC Dust
    Talk about a non investigation by the government.

Comment

• We can get to explaining the scene of the crime once I get to it.
      Why not save everyone a lot of silly bother and provide the evidence now? Everything else is irrelevant if you have no actual evidence.

By the way you've been pwned over and over in this topic and you (or your brother ha ha) don't seem to get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        Why not save everyone a lot of silly bother and provide the evidence now? Everything else is irrelevant if you have no actual evidence.

By the way you've been pwned over and over in this topic and you (or your brother ha ha) don't seem to get it.
        Hey pig. I wrote some posts directed at you.

Post 427, 428
        430 433, 435 437 440 and post 445 and 446.

You can say you have owned me over and over, but the truth is you are the one getting owned.

Oh, and btw, 9/11 was an inside job.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
          Hey pig. I wrote some posts directed at you.

Post 427, 428
          430 433, 435 437 440 and post 445 and 446.

You can say you have owned me over and over, but the truth is you are the one getting owned.

Oh, and btw, 9/11 was an inside job.
          I've decided to ignore lies, irrelevance and repeatedly debunked claims in this topic.

Which means I ignored those posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            I've decided to ignore lies, irrelevance and repeatedly debunked claims in this topic.

Which means I ignored those posts.
            You admit you are wrong then. You have failed at your duties. Goodnight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
              You admit you are wrong then. You have failed at your duties. Goodnight.
              No, I admit that you are wrong.

Comment

• Heres is an excerpt i took from a website regarding the alleged conspiracy a controlled explosion made the WTC collapse rather then the plane.

First, picture the demolitions teams wiring up the World Trade Center towers with explosives prior to the attack. Obviously you couldn't do it during business hours, since it'd be kind of hard to explain to the 100,000 people who worked at or visited the WTC towers on any given day why you had a huge chunk of wall torn out and were wiring up a bomb on the steel beams there.

I mean, keep in mind, I don't know how big of a job that would be (no one has ever demolished a building that size before) but a building just half the size of one WTC tower took 4,000 separate charges to bring down. Four thousand.

That job took seven months of prep work... and they had the run of an abandoned building, without having to hide their work from 100,000 people every day. Our demolition crew, on the other hand, can work only at night and has to spend the last bit of every shift carefully repairing the wall and hiding any evidence of charges or detonators as not to be discovered during the day.

Huge teams of demolitions experts, who had no problem wiring a building full of innocent New Yorkers to explode, hired in secret, worked every night for what had to be a year (and that's only if they had a big enough crew) placing maybe 10,000 separate charges in each tower and another few thousand in WTC 7 (the smaller WTC tower that also collapsed, later in the day on 9/11).

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                  Heres is an excerpt i took from a website regarding the alleged conspiracy a controlled explosion made the WTC collapse rather then the plane.
                  Clearly only the GOVERNMENT has enough competence to pull off a job this big!

Comment

• http://www.archives.gov/research/arc/index.html

from the governments website for national archives, go to the above link and then click on the yellow search box. search "northwoods"

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X