Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe any of the 9/11 conspiracy theories?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am the one on here trying to push for a new investigation into 9/11, because millions of middle easterns have died as a result of the propaganda, and Im racist?
    Well you seem to have an extremely low opinion of the people living there. Let's look at your claim here:
    The CIA armed a third world country, that if it hadnt, probably wouldnt gotten the type of technology they have now for another, i dont know? 60 years or so?
    If the CIA hadn't armed Afghanistan they wouldn't have obtained that technology for 60 years! Are you kidding me? Do you have any idea of the technologyical advances that 60 years represents!? You're saying that the technology in the 1980s in Afghanistan was the equivalent of 1920s technology in America. You're saying that Afghanistan had no jet propulsion, no televisions, the most cutting edge automobile was the Model T Ford, the most cutting edge of medicine was antibiotics! I know you don't enjoy thinking but you could at least try and think about what you are saying about the people of Afghanistan when you produce such absurd statements.

And while people in Iraq have died as a result of propaganda (well if we're completely honest they have died as a result of religious and political opportunism in a nation recently released from the iron fist of a dictator, freed as a result of propaganda) the whole WMD that never were scandal is really nothing to do with 9/11.

That doesnt make sense. Im mexican. My family came from dirt poor condition.
    Get the fuck outta here, you go back two generations and everybody's family was poor.

But there are still people starving, getting bombed, terrorized, and mistreated, and until all the suffering in the world is down to zero I wont stop.
    What is this, the Miss World competition?

Let's just say that a new investigation was held, and that this investigation found video footage of George W Bush inside the World Trade Centre planting sticks of dynamite then leaving out of the doors and firing a missile with "To The Pentagon, Love From George" written on the side: How will this help with saving lives and preventing misery?

Maybe I should just be greatful Im not getting bombed, im not starving, im not being mistreated and **** all those who are.
    You should be grateful that the oppressive and dictatorial regime you pretend you live in allows you to spout such poisonous bull**** without spiritng you away to the Spice Mines of Kessel for sedition.

But that seems racist/discriminatory to me. Or what do you think mr.piggy?
    How is it racist to feel grateful that you and your family are not suffering? No that isn't racist. But considering a whole group of people (In your case the "Arabs"... apart from the fact that the people in Afghanistan are not Arabs, they are Pashtun and Tajik) to be inferior and requiring handouts from whitey in order to possess technology.... yeah, that's racism.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      Well you seem to have an extremely low opinion of the people living there. Let's look at your claim here:

If the CIA hadn't armed Afghanistan they wouldn't have obtained that technology for 60 years! Are you kidding me? Do you have any idea of the technologyical advances that 60 years represents!? You're saying that the technology in the 1980s in Afghanistan was the equivalent of 1920s technology in America. You're saying that Afghanistan had no jet propulsion, no televisions, the most cutting edge automobile was the Model T Ford, the most cutting edge of medicine was antibiotics! I know you don't enjoy thinking but you could at least try and think about what you are saying about the people of Afghanistan when you produce such absurd statements.

And while people in Iraq have died as a result of propaganda (well if we're completely honest they have died as a result of religious and political opportunism in a nation recently released from the iron fist of a dictator, freed as a result of propaganda) the whole WMD that never were scandal is really nothing to do with 9/11.

Get the fuck outta here, you go back two generations and everybody's family was poor.

What is this, the Miss World competition?

Let's just say that a new investigation was held, and that this investigation found video footage of George W Bush inside the World Trade Centre planting sticks of dynamite then leaving out of the doors and firing a missile with "To The Pentagon, Love From George" written on the side: How will this help with saving lives and preventing misery?

You should be grateful that the oppressive and dictatorial regime you pretend you live in allows you to spout such poisonous bull**** without spiritng you away to the Spice Mines of Kessel for sedition.

How is it racist to feel grateful that you and your family are not suffering? No that isn't racist. But considering a whole group of people (In your case the "Arabs"... apart from the fact that the people in Afghanistan are not Arabs, they are Pashtun and Tajik) to be inferior and requiring handouts from whitey in order to possess technology.... yeah, that's racism.
      You missed my point about titanium, what the **** wanker!@

Comment

It was "ignored" because it was not "mentioned" until now. What about it?
        I posted their quotes that proved their anger and disatisfaction with the 9/11 Coverup and you said their words were useless. I think its back on page 30. I established that they are still fighting for a new investigation today and you arent argueing with that. Point for me.

I commented on Rodriguez and how his story dramatically changed upon his becoming a plaintiff and superstar to the conspiracy theorists. I didn't mention the truthfulness of the other two, you liar.
        His story didnt dramatically change in anyway to just completely dismiss his whole account as moonbattery. You must be talking about his details about floor 34?
        John Shroeder and Barry Jennings. I posted their testimony as well but you dismissed it with a huge blanket statement accusing me and everything I'm trying to represent as moonbattery.

Once again you are attempting to dismiss proven fact. I didnt give you any of my own claims. These are THEIR claims and you prove that you dont see what is infront of you. Another point for me.

People at the World Trade Center question the authenticity of the govt accounts. I provided sufficient evidence to support this. 2-0

Pants on fire. I said that the nuts (ie you) allow the perpetuation of Miller's very real problems by inventing stupidity after stupidity, thus enabling the powers that be to be able to ignore the plight of the suffering first responders.
        No. The government's refusal to face responsibility for their direct crime against the heroes is what is to blame here. The EPA was ready to release the press release warning New Yorkers about the breathing hazzards, but White House intercepted it and took out warnings in favor of reassuring statements.
        The rescue workers were knowingly lied to about the air and this implicates Kristy Todd Whitman and president Bush of negligence or manslaughter. To pour salt on the wounds, Whitman was aquitted of all charges.
        The reason being is that shedding light on this issue means they must shed light on much more. This secretive government wont dare to do that.

David Miller, Kevin McPadden, Mike McKormick, Donna Marsh O' Connor, John Feal, these people happily support the 9/11 Truth Movement and frown on vultures like you. You did call them nuts with another hasty generalization. I wasnt lying. You did.
        And also that you COWARDS are using sick and ill people as a weapon in your infantile anti-establishmentism.
        I will give you 3 examples of rescue workers thanking the 9/11 truth movement.
        McPadden: Yes. I have credentials to get into the [official 9/11] site. But I’d rather pick my teeth with the damned card. It’s useless to me. Those people in there turned their back on me. They don’t know who I am. They don’t know who Kevin McPadden is. But the 9/11-truth movement does.

Miller: Time Magazine wants to separate us, marginalize us in order to make discrediting the evidence we’re presenting acceptable. And that’s a threat to every one of us. We’re now officially ‘conspiracy nuts.’ Give yourself a round of applause. Time, U.S. News & World Report, Popular Mechanics have all said so. We’re ‘worse than Oliver Stone ever was with JFK. Worse than ****e Lee with that damned Katrina HBO special, worse than that fat sonofabitch Michael Moore for suggesting that Iraq is unjustifiable and the Bush-Cheney-Bin Laden families have all been incestuous with each other with wild disregard, out in the open, because sometimes that’s the best place to hide.

Craig Bartmer: I’m thankful for… to you guys. You guys are the ones carving a path through this smoke

Theres more. Many more.

Sibel Edmonds was dismissed for making accusations of impropriety behaviour among her colleagues. You LIED about this and said it was because of 9/11. It wasn't. Liar.
        I didnt lie about that. By the time she testified to the commish she had already been fired from the FBI. The FBI later confirmed some truth to her allegations, and the Commission interrogated her for 3 hours in what was supposed to be a standard public testimony.

That's another one you didn't mention until now. You big fat liar. What did you do today? Tell some lies? Thought so.
        Liar. I posted the words of 2 or 3 different Commissioners not long after I posted the family member quotes. I guess you overlooked it and ignored it with your sweeping generalizations like the claim that "it's all moonbattery".
        I'm better off convincing evangelicals that Jesus never existed.

Not yet mentioned.
        Page 34. Post 338. Somewhere in the middle of it. You cherry picked right past the link.

Not relevant to the discussion. Funding resistance fighters against the Cold War enemies 22 years ago does not mean that 9/11 was an inside job. That's hwat's known as a non-sequitur.
        We funded resistance fighters to keep the soviets from invading whatever resources they coveted. The CIA/ISI gave them 3 billion in funding and weaponry. The ISI continued to have a close relation to AQ. Khalid Bin Mafouz actually gave them money when he was a shareholder of the BCCI and as a side fact(He actually helped George W pick his oil company back up in the 80s. Harken) Bin Mafouz was OBL's bro in law.
        In addition. It is documented that KSM's brother worked for a CIA charity in the early 90s, and KSM himself was a known member of the ISI.
        The Money Master Omar Sheikh was also an ISI member and he wired money to Atta under direct orders from The ISI cheif who was having cereal with the CIA in Washington as the attacks happened.

So you see. The ISI, the CIA, and Al Qaeda means that 2+2=4

Oh, and Zbignew Brzisinski admitted in an interview that we "created" them.

Not mentioned and if it was it would be totally irrelevant. You don't seem to have a coherent argument here. Was 9/11 an inside job, or was it conducted independently as a result of the violent propaganda given to Afghan children in the early 1980s? Make up your mind!
        The Patsies have to exist. The University of Nebraska provoked violent indoctrination of the youths in Afghanistan.

If you ask me I think the children were influenced into being soldiers and fighters so they can defend the heroin crop. Drugs play a huge role in global politics. This is only a guess on my part tho.

Harry Potter outlined the need to stop Voldermort, so far no broomsticks have been flown into any buildings. Somebody wrote a book in 1997 and as a result the US government flew planes into buildings to pretend that the culprit was in the middle east? It;s another non-sequitur, I fail to see what relevance it has to your accusations.
        Yes Brzisinski admitted to creating the Mujahedeen in the 1980s and in the 90's he is saying that The Middle East is a violent unstable place that needs US military presence to restore order. The same *******s who made the place a ****hole now proclaim they need to invade it to clean it up. THIS IS RELEVENT. YOU FAIL TO SEE BECAUSE YOU ARE BLINDED BY YOUR OWN IGNORANCE.

Do you have a source for this or did you leave it in the same place you left your hypothesis of what hit the Pentagon?
        I have one here. There are plenty to chose from. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4587368/

There you go. I am smokin your ass right now.

Even I can't know anything. But what those guys were doing in 1979 has no bearing to what they did 22 years later. Non sequitur.
        Those guys were the "mastermind" and the "moneymaster" of the attacks. I'm not talking about 1979, I'm talking about 9/11. The same day the attacks went down, their cheif was in Washington with the CIA. Proven fact. This is relevent. Again.

Mohammad Atta wrote me a birthday card saying "It woz us wot dun it" with a picture of a plane crashing drawn on the envelope. I don't have it with me and I can't back it up so it is every bit as valuable a piece of evidence as the one you cited.
        Middle Eastern press reported it first. Then the US press picked it up and confirmed it. There was no follow up on it because it was a pretty damning report.

Right... so let me get this straight... when the attacks (which the US government and presumably Ahmed were aware of) happened, Mahmood Ahmed... went to the place that was possibly one of the targets for a meeting? Why?
        You tell me. He was there. I have no idea why.

Explain it to me genius. Or maybe your "brother" can explain it.
        October 2003: Members of 9/11 Commission Meet with ISI

9/11 Commission staff director Philip Zelikow and several members of his staff embark on a fact-finding mission to Pakistan, Afghanistan, and other countries. While in Pakistan, they interview at least two senior members of the ISI. Whether they are investigating a possible ISI role in the 9/11 plot remains unclear. [United Press International, 11/5/2003]
        Category Tags: Pakistan and the ISI, 9/11 Commission, Role of Philip Zelikow
        http://www.historycommons.org/timeli...e_911_timeline
        Last edited by Panopticon; 10-07-2009, 11:53 PM.

Comment

• Man, I can't believe you guys are still at this.

I gotta give you both props for e-stamina, thats for sure.

Comment

• I didn't bother reading that last steaming heap of bullcrap, and I don't think I'll bother reading anything else until I've read his theory on what hit the Pentagon.

Comment

I didn't bother reading that last steaming heap of bullcrap, and I don't think I'll bother reading anything else until I've read his theory on what hit the Pentagon.
              Piglet, bring back Gene Hunt.

Comment

• Even if the desire for military influence in the Middle East led to the piss poor planning of an invasion of Iraq it still does nothing to implicate the government and it isn't actually evidence of anything. Unless you care to outline your feelings on the matter by saying what you think happened and how this counts as evidence?
                The Council On Foreign Relations acts out on it's interest through control of prominent seats in Office. The CFR's own writings prove that they are more interested in globalization than they are in protecting a soverign nations boarders. Ask me to expand on the CFR and this debate is pretty much over for you.
                You asked for "a document placing Flight 77 at the scene of the Pentagon" which I supplied. Now you need "proof" that the suspected pilot actually was the pilot? You joker.
                Your document didnt prove that it crashed there. and I think full proof of Hanjour being the pilot is important because he was a flunkie at cesna school.

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                Yet another lie. No evidence would convince you because you've decided to be the contrarian on this issue. The truth means dick all to you, you want to feel cleverer than other people by pretending you know something they didn't, and as a result you will ignore and dismiss everything that doesn't concur with what you think happened... which interestingly enough you haven't mentioned yet. Come on, what are you afraid of?
                God man I swear you just think about yourself when you make these accusations of me. No. Just no. This post is all wrong. No.

No you didn't you lying toerag. You didn't "point out" ****. You said that it was nothing but an undecipherable list of numbers and didn't count because it didn't mean anything! You are such a liar!
                Yes your document was indecipherable for me cuz I dont know **** about it. I actually had to search for the NTSB 3D rendition of that document to see what it was all about. The errors are on there.

I'll be honest I'm not expecting anything as well supported as a theory. But a hypothesis would be nice. After all, you are making some unpleasant accusations (including accusing the Solicitor General of the United States who lost his wife in the crash of lying to cover up whatever it is you think happened) and it would be nice if you showed the courage of your obviously not inconsiderable convictions and laid it out there.
                I dont know who you are talking about in particular. Name?

You want a theory so bad! I have a theory......you are an ignoramus and you are wrong. You know it. I know it. So why even continue this.

Your failure to do so is illuminating.

Plus you're a liar.
                [/QUOTE]
                piggy. You know calling eachother liars back in forth wont do anything. Glad we finally got going on the debate though. I took away your best weapon(debating speculatory "theories") and left you with the facts. It's funny watching you duck and cover.

Comment

• I just don't understand.

There is pictures of all the scrap of the airplane at the scene of the Pentagon. There were eye-witness accounts. There was a wheel from a plane there.

WHAT THE FUK HAPPENED??

Did all the people who saw it make it up? Are they now sitting on the lie? How did the wreckage of the plane get there? Was it planted after the fact? What about that plane that was hijacked? Where the fuk is it if it didn't crash into the Pentagon.

Would you please be able to give me your take on some of these questions?

Comment

• Originally posted by VictoriaBeckham View Post
                    Piglet, bring back Gene Hunt.
                    Permabanned unfortunately.

Er... I heard.

The Council On Foreign Relations acts out on it's interest through control of prominent seats in Office. The CFR's own writings prove that they are more interested in globalization than they are in protecting a soverign nations boarders. Ask me to expand on the CFR and this debate is pretty much over for you.
                    That is interesting information and I will act on it just as soon as you tell me what you think hit the Pentagon.

[quote]Your document didnt prove that it crashed there. and I think full proof of Hanjour being the pilot is important because he was a flunkie at cesna school.[/quote[

I'm not sure I agree with you, but if you tell me what you think hit the Pentagon perhaps we can discuss it.

God man I swear you just think about yourself when you make these accusations of me. No. Just no. This post is all wrong. No.
                    Obviously you are strongly evidence led. Perhaps you can tell me the evidence for your own hypothesis. That is after you tell me what your hypothesis is.

Yes your document was indecipherable for me cuz I dont know **** about it. I actually had to search for the NTSB 3D rendition of that document to see what it was all about. The errors are on there.
                    Well that settles it. It's clear that Flight 77 didn't crash into the Pentagon. So now just tell me what did!

I dont know who you are talking about in particular. Name?
                    Theodore Olsen. Conspiracy theorists have lambasted him for taking part in the "cover up". The fact that he lost his wife in the Flight 77 crash is apparently no problem to the compassionate souls who just want answers. But seeing as Flight 77 didn't hit the Pentagon perhaps you can provide Theodore Olson with the good news. Maybe you could even tell him where his wife is! But first why not say what you think actually hit the Pentagon?

You want a theory so bad! I have a theory......you are an ignoramus and you are wrong. You know it. I know it. So why even continue this.
                    Maybe you are wrong. Although it's pretty hard to be wrong when you don't have an opinion on the matter. Unless you do have an opinion. Why not share it?

I took away your best weapon(debating speculatory "theories") and left you with the facts.
                    What facts? When? You haven't given me a single fact on any page of this topic, not a single fact. What you have done is provide a string of questions, demands and "what if"s. You haven't even given me an opinion, let alone facts!

You took away my best weapon? I don't need weapons to defend myself from imbeciles who are so cowardly they daren't venture an opinion on the subject upon which they argue!

So what did hit the Pentagon?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan... View Post
                      I just don't understand.

There is pictures of all the scrap of the airplane at the scene of the Pentagon. There were eye-witness accounts. There was a wheel from a plane there.

WHAT THE FUK HAPPENED??

Did all the people who saw it make it up? Are they now sitting on the lie? How did the wreckage of the plane get there? Was it planted after the fact? What about that plane that was hijacked? Where the fuk is it if it didn't crash into the Pentagon.

Would you please be able to give me your take on some of these questions?
                      Hey, I'm just ASKING QUESTIONS! I'm not even asking them for myself, I'm asking them FOR THE ORPHANS!

Comment

Working...
                      X