Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe any of the 9/11 conspiracy theories?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    I didn't bother reading that last steaming heap of bullcrap, and I don't think I'll bother reading anything else until I've read his theory on what hit the Pentagon.
    I love his double standards. Testimony from individuals with dubious credibility, who may or may not have been misquoted is solid as a rock, while an actual black box with a serial number on it is rubbish!

Comment

• yea , it was binladin .. him and his towel head buddies planned the whole thing from a cave in afghanistan , and the terrorist had some extensive box cutting training to get pass the US airforce and fly those planes and make those buldings collpase at free fall speed with some help from allah ofcourse,..

you want proof ? under the tons of rubble and ashes they miraculously found an unscratched passport of one of the highjackers.

the whole story sounds like a damn comedy.

Comment

Hey, I'm just ASKING QUESTIONS! I'm not even asking them for myself, I'm asking them FOR THE ORPHANS!
        Yet you still ignore the TITANIUM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Section8Studios View Post
          yea , it was binladin .. him and his towel head buddies planned the whole thing from a cave in afghanistan , and the terrorist had some extensive box cutting training to get pass the US airforce and fly those planes and make those buldings collpase at free fall speed with some help from allah ofcourse,..

you want proof ? under the tons of rubble and ashes they miraculously found an unscratched passport of one of the highjackers.

the whole story sounds like a damn comedy.
          Very interesting. So what happened and what is your evidence?

Comment

Very interesting. So what happened and what is your evidence?
            Quit dodging my indisputable titanium evidence!

Comment

• I find it hilarious that people treat this **** as a PhD, it's a ****ing boxing forum where other intellectual debates include "Who Are More Into Cockfights, Filipinos or Mexicans?" and "PediCab Driver vs Cab Driver... Could You Kick These Guys Asses?". Stop being on your high horse squealypig, your no better than anyone here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Salty View Post
                I find it hilarious that people treat this **** as a PhD, it's a ****ing boxing forum where other intellectual debates include "Who Are More Into Cockfights, Filipinos or Mexicans?" and "PediCab Driver vs Cab Driver... Could You Kick These Guys Asses?". Stop being on your high horse squealypig, your no better than anyone here.
                I mean no disrespect mate, but if you don't like this particular topic you could just stay the fuk out of the thread.

Piggy has been doing nothing more than exposing the ridiculous arguments of a few select nuts. This is a forum and its his right to do so. I don't think he has been trying to put across the viewpoint that he is "better than us".

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan... View Post
                  I mean no disrespect mate, but if you don't like this particular topic you could just stay the fuk out of the thread.

Piggy has been doing nothing more than exposing the ridiculous arguments of a few select nuts. This is a forum and its his right to do so. I don't think he has been trying to put across the viewpoint that he is "better than us".
                  Valid point, enjoy the topic

Comment

• I find it hilarious that people treat this **** as a PhD, it's a ****ing boxing forum where other intellectual debates include "Who Are More Into Cockfights, Filipinos or Mexicans?" and "PediCab Driver vs Cab Driver... Could You Kick These Guys Asses?". Stop being on your high horse squealypig, your no better than anyone here.
                    When I see a topic that doesn't interest me I don't read it and I don't reply to it complaining about it. Which makes me better than you.

Comment

When I see a topic that doesn't interest me I don't read it and I don't reply to it complaining about it. Which makes me better than you.
                      Yet you continue to ignore the irrefutable titanium evidence!

Comment

Working...
                      X