• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone over for Fight Night .... Tequila

Comment

• Originally posted by leff View Post
      some more redwine and than bedtime
      Welcome back potna. Stick around its bound to get jumpin in here sooner or later. You dont wanna miss out huggin the bottle in the bed bruh.

Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
      Everyone over for Fight Night .... Tequila

Yea????? Well kiss my ass Stang bruh. Cause I sho as hell aint get the invite. Here I am thinkin we clean.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        Welcome back potna. Stick around its bound to get jumpin in here sooner or later. You dont wanna miss out huggin the bottle in the bed bruh.

Yea????? Well kiss my ass Stang bruh. Cause I sho as hell aint get the invite. Here I am thinkin we clean.
        Buddy bro ... we cool you know that ... It was not planned ... did I tell ya I moved from Laurel ? .... I'm over in Fort Washington near the National Harbor ... you still in Beltsville ? We can do it up for the Mayweather fight ... i'm doing a Cinco de Mayo Tequila drink fest

Comment

nah sorry mate, have to get up early (its 1in morning here).

some
          greay snack and thats it

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
            Buddy bro ... we cool you know that ... It was not planned ... did I tell ya I moved from Laurel ? .... I'm over in Fort Washington near the National Harbor ... you still in Beltsville ? We can do it up for the Mayweather fight ... i'm doing a Cinco de Mayo Tequila drink fest
            Naw you aint tell me you left Laurel. And yezzir, ya potna is still in Beltsville. Im spossed to get up with Baya now that Im back. But I cant wait for the Mayweather/Cotto clash. Its gonna be a good fight and let me add.....War Mayweather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We gon hafta get together for a drink or two homie.

Originally posted by leff View Post
            nah sorry mate, have to get up early (its 1in morning here).

some
            greay snack and thats it
            Understood. Dont be no stranger mah homie. Will hold it down till you fall back through.

Comment

• Bringer get your ass up in here and bring ya drink bruh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Vodka, bed, boxing ... at the same time.

Does life get better than that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bossy View Post
                  Vodka, bed, boxing ... at the same time.

Does life get better than that?
                  It does BL, but Im not allowed to reveal the secrets. You watchin Kirkland/Molina?

Comment

• The ref needs to get at Molina for using his head like that.

Comment

It does BL, but Im not allowed to reveal the secrets. You watchin Kirkland/Molina?
                      Well, I'm blissfully happy at the minute

Yessssir, I am.

Comment

Working...
                      X