No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
    Now you got me wantin to break out some classics for the car next wk.

Any of them cats from Hypnotize still in the game? I ain't followed rap for yrs. Shit fell off.
    I'm not sure. But seriously man there's a laundry list of Pat greatest...........36 Mafia might be a bit more complete but not as outright great.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
      It's a Trader Joe's underpriced special, Charles Shaw wine out of Cali, they're famous for it. I myself go a few bucks more for the better stuff, decent beer and liquor is pricey compared to wine where I am at the moment.
      I'm set in my ways. Been like that for yrs.

Yak is my drank. If I'ma mix, Long Island or Washington Apples is my poison. Natty is my brew. Masson is my wine.

I'm open to tryin new shit, so long as I ain't gotta buy it myself. But for $2, I'll take the bait. I'ma look for this shit when I hit the store tomorrow. If I find it, and it's wack, I'll come in here and shit on you.

Comment

I'm set in my ways. Been like that for yrs.

Yak is my drank. If I'ma mix, Long Island or Washington Apples is my poison. Natty is my brew. Masson is my wine.

I'm open to tryin new shit, so long as I ain't gotta buy it myself. But for $2, I'll take the bait. I'ma look for this shit when I hit the store tomorrow. If I find it, and it's wack, I'll come in here and shit on you.
        They've got all different varities of wine in the brand and I haven't had all of them. Of the ones I did touch I'd probably recommend the shiraz Like I said, I'm having to deviate from my regular **** these days.
        Last edited by Miburo; 03-24-2012, 03:30 AM.

Comment

They've got all different varities of wine in the brand and I haven't had all of them. Of the ones I did touch I'd probably recommend the shiraz Like I said, I'm having to deviate from my regular **** these days due to location.
          Man if you in Cali, you probably talkin bout some shit I'll never find out here where I'm at. Most cheap shit is everywhere, but doubtful Ill find this bottle. I'ma just make tomorrow hunt for sumthin new n cheap day period. I know I'll be back since I'ma be dry.

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
            I'm not sure. But seriously man there's a laundry list of Pat greatest...........36 Mafia might be a bit more complete but not as outright great.

I had to play I'm So High homey. Anytime any of these boys pops up, I can't help but gravitate to that track. It used to be the anthem round here.

BTW, I'm thinkin bout Riz now.

Comment

Man if you in Cali, you probably talkin bout some shit I'll never find out here where I'm at. Most cheap shit is everywhere, but doubtful Ill find this bottle. I'ma just make tomorrow hunt for sumthin new n cheap day period. I know I'll be back since I'ma be dry.
              You can only find it at Trader Joe's, it's exclusive to the store. If one exists near you, they have it, guaranteed, no matter what state you're in.

Comment

• Had 3 beers. Probably 2 too many. Started too late to keep it goin. Not tired enuf to go to bed just yet. Nothin else to do either. Gotta buzz, but more out of it than really drunk. I hate these kinda nites.

Comment

You can only find it at Trader Joe's, it's exclusive to the store. If one exists near you, they have it, guaranteed, no matter what state you're in.
                  Never even heard of that place. Assed out.

Comment

Never even heard of that place. Assed out.
                    You're in Ohio right? I know they've got them there, just do a google maps search.

Comment

Had 3 beers. Probably 2 too many. Started too late to keep it goin. Not tired enuf to go to bed just yet. Nothin else to do either. Gotta buzz, but more out of it than really drunk. I hate these kinda nites.
                      I wish I had a higher blood alcohol mix, but I took xanax and ate subway........and I don't have the room I think. Feel really relaxed.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X