Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carlos the billygoat Molina. Dude is diiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrttttttttttyyyyyyyyyyy y!!!!!!!!!!! But he's winning.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      I missed the piss conversation, so I'm unsure what that was about. Apparently, Kirkland couldn't (or wouldn't) give a urine sample or something? I missed the first round and a half due to smoking.
      Yes, they were saying they weren't going to let him fight (failed there) but now that they will withhold his purse if he doesn't produce a urine sample.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        I missed the piss conversation, so I'm unsure what that was about. Apparently, Kirkland couldn't (or wouldn't) give a urine sample or something? I missed the first round and a half due to smoking.
        I missed it too. I was tuned into the action in the ring. Fu(k what they talkin bout.

Comment

• Goddamn, you'd think Kirkland was made out of velcro the way Molina is sticking to his ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! Muthafu(kin R-Dub!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think its more of him getting discouraged rather than him gassin.
            I think Kirkland would end this if he just took the Holyfield approach. "Lay shots on him, lay soft shots maybe big shots but lay shots on him"

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Wowsers! What is going on?!

Comment

• This fight is just getting stranger and stranger.

Comment

• Jim Lampley better quit talking about Texas or we're going to have some issues.

Comment

• What a ****ing idiot this referee is. Way to blow the call, a*shole.

Comment

• What a shocking decision, it was a great fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X