Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It looks like Kirkland is starting to gas out.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• What up Run? You throwing down tonight?

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        No booze tonight, either, Chief.

Weed, FTW.
        Smoke three for me bruh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What kind if you dont mind ya boy askin?

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
        I'll tell her you say hello, her hands are a little busy right now

(I'm lying)

It's called Finlandia. It's a Finnish vodka, I know you guys will laugh, but I first bought it cause it's in a really pretty bottle lol but it goes down really well, especially when chilled. It's my vodka of choice at the moment.
        Tell her small circles at 1st. Nevermind Im sho she know what she doin.

Nice on the clear. Imma see if I cant get a hold of that there.

Comment

• Did Jim Lampley really just say that Kirkland needs to "go ghetto" on Molina?

Seriously?

Comment

• Kirkland looks more confused than Emmanuel Augustus's opponents when he starts dancing.

Comment

• Any of you lovely gentlemen mind schooling me on why they were *****ing about Kirkland taking a piss test?

Comment

• Purple kush, Chief. Hydro, FTW.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  What up Run? You throwing down tonight?
                  Maybe in a little while after Morales fights. Now that you mention it.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
                    It looks like Kirkland is starting to gas out.
                    Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! Muthafu(kin R-Dub!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think its more of him getting discouraged rather than him gassin.

Comment

• I missed the piss conversation, so I'm unsure what that was about. Apparently, Kirkland couldn't (or wouldn't) give a urine sample or something? I missed the first round and a half due to smoking.

Comment

Working...
                      X