No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
    You're in Ohio right? I know they've got them there, just do a google maps search.
    Damn, you was right. There is one, but it ain't that close by. Lil bit of a ride from my spot. I might get around to this sumtime but sure as hell not tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
      I wish I had a higher blood alcohol mix, but I took xanax and ate subway........and I don't have the room I think. Feel really relaxed.
      I went out to eat today. Was wearin an Applebees cap, thought what the hell, I'll hit em up. Had a single draft there and ate. I was full quick. Tried to finish the grub I brought home, couldn't do it. Wanted more drank tho. I can't handle much anyway these days, but I'm just full tonite. Gonna have to take a deuce tomorrow to make some room for more beer.

And why you on xanax?

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
        I went out to eat today. Was wearin an Applebees cap, thought what the hell, I'll hit em up. Had a single draft there and ate. I was full quick. Tried to finish the grub I brought home, couldn't do it. Wanted more drank tho. I can't handle much anyway these days, but I'm just full tonite. Gonna have to take a deuce tomorrow to make some room for more beer.

And why you on xanax?
        Switch from meds. My doc gave me a prescription for rophies a while back to level off insomnia, I explained to him they completely erase my memory at times and I was tired of waking up with a drug hangover. So if I need sleep, I load up on food etc etc.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
          Switch from meds. My doc gave me a prescription for rophies a while back to level off insomnia, I explained to him they completely erase my memory at times and I was tired of waking up with a drug hangover. So if I need sleep, I load up on food etc etc.
          Damn. Always been able to avoid prescription shit unless I was just fuckin around wit it. I'd be spooked of them effects you talkin bout homey.

Comment

• Turning in boys, keep it loose up in here aight?

Comment

• 17 hour day at work. FML. And I miss Mangler up in this *****. Again.

Anyways, drinkin some Jack. Supposed to rain like cats and dogs tomorrow., and I had a money run against some dick hole in a Evo 9 lined up. Im going to put a fucking Amtrak train on his ass when we do run.

Comment

• Damn, looks like I missed Mang. Might drop in tonight and see what's up.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  Damn, looks like I missed Mang. Might drop in tonight and see what's up.
                  Grab your self a can of soda pop

Comment

• long time since ive posted in this thread.

Just done with my reading for today (german exam on monday), relaxing with some boxing clips, redwine and jamesons

Cheers!

Comment

• Originally posted by leff View Post
                      long time since ive posted in this thread.

Just done with my reading for today (german exam on monday), relaxing with some boxing clips, redwine and jamesons

Cheers!
                      some more redwine and than bedtime

Comment

Working...
                      X