• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paulie now has more welterweight stoppages than Pac

Comment

• Getting some deep dish and beer tonight

Comment

• Will have just a little bit of Brandy to help me sleep.

Comment

• good beer half off 1.50 per bottle

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
            Paulie now has more welterweight stoppages than Pac
            Yes he does,i hope he plays this smart and gets one of the top dogs fck Judah dude doesnt deserve another shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              Thats why i am rockin the Paulie av,and your right he does seem to have pop at 47 this is his 2nd ko since moving up after the khan beating.
              I feel you on that Mark bruh. I've always liked Paulie. His skills have always been overlooked for his lack of pop. But did you see his footwork in that fight(I saw half of the fight on YT today), even though he's a lil heavier his footwork is still very pleasing to the eye.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                I feel you on that Mark bruh. I've always liked Paulie. His skills have always been overlooked for his lack of pop. But did you see his footwork in that fight(I saw half of the fight on YT today), even though he's a lil heavier his footwork is still very pleasing to the eye.
                I have said for years with pop Paulie would be undefeated in a similar position to Mayweather and Pac,but he has had chronic hand problems that have plaqued his run,but it seems he has those hands healthy so look out boxing world Paulies ready to crack.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
                  Great! I never been there(DR) but heard it was nice. Been to Puerto Rico but thats it.
                  I heard PR is nice. Imma see if I cant give Mrs. Chief a vaca to the different islands in the caribbean. I think once every 5 years is good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    Having you home is so awesome bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                      I have said for years with pop Paulie would be undefeated in a similar position to Mayweather and Pac,but he has had chronic hand problems that have plaqued his run,but it seems he has those hands healthy so look out boxing world Paulies ready to crack.
                      Yea. I never understood why he never reached out to Floyd to ask him how he worked on having the brittle issue with his hands.

Comment

Working...
                      X