No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sociopath View Post
    When you say Black and Blue, do you mean from Dogfish Head or Blue Moon/Guinness?

I remember one time at a bar I saw that on the menu and ordered it, thinking it was from Dogfish Head. I saw the bartender pouring a Blue Moon into a pint. I'm thinking what the hell? Then I saw him pour a Guinness into the same glass. I realized that a "black and blue" was also a Blue Moon/Stout hybrid.

I felt like a dope.
    Blue Moon & Guinness in this case.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
      That sounds ok. Even though I dont care for Guinness at all. But Blue Moon is straighter than 6:00.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        That sounds ok. Even though I dont care for Guinness at all. But Blue Moon is straighter than 6:00.
        They layer pretty perfectly (Guinness layers with virtually anything). I'm not really a fan of it solo either.

Comment

• Holy sht those underworld brews had me taking a nap grandpa style.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
              The true Korean **** right here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
                Ah.

This is the other beer I was referring to:

Comment

• Originally posted by Sociopath View Post
                  Ah.

This is the other beer I was referring to:

That actually sounds quite good from the description I looked up, but you'd be hard pressed to find it in a bar. I normally don't like much of anything produced by their brand.

Comment

• I am liking these underworld brews maybe cause there half off at the local store.

Comment

• Sittin up here sippin like ya uncle Rahloe. On some top of the line wine.

Wine durin the week and teh Crown for the weekend. Ya potnas back at work so I gotta ease on in ya feel meh?

Comment

Working...
                      X