Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Or maybe, we should each go have a beer and kick the ***** to the curb. If only things happened so easily. But they won't.

Comment

• Not even joking, I almost want to contact the dude. But any such thing could only end badly. The only way would be via facebook. For all I know, he may be coming here to fight me as it is. I knew this ***** would get me into this type of **** eventually.

Comment

• Alright, I'm calling this *****. It's 7am, and I'm drunk, but I don't give a ****. I want to know if I'm going to fight soon.

Comment

• I just wrote to the slut. I said that I think her boyfriend is coming here to fight me, I can probably win, but I don't want to get in any trouble. It's kind of your fault, so how can we fix this so that no one gets in trouble?

I still think I might have to fight.

Comment

• Okay, if we fight we fight. But, I will just take him down, and I won't throw a punch. Same thing I did the last time I fought in Japan.

I might still get arrested for even that.

And the guy is bigger than me, so I'm not sure if I can take him down or not.

Comment

• I just told her that she has to fix this, because she caused it.

I said that if she does nothing, I will contact him myself. It probably won't end well, but I will try. Or else, she can try to fix this.

I always knew it would come to this. What a ****ty circumstance. Guess that's a lesson to me (and you?)

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                Okay, if we fight we fight. But, I will just take him down, and I won't throw a punch. Same thing I did the last time I fought in Japan.

I might still get arrested for even that.

And the guy is bigger than me, so I'm not sure if I can take him down or not.
                If he's on his way to physically fight you at any point, whatever you do is self defense for the most part. But of course it looks much better on you in court if you reason with him and use far from lethal means to stop him.

fight or not yes the law is going to want to know all about what happened if something gets anywhere near ugly........and you would be at least subpoena'd.

Given it's more than just a simple fist fight where someone is left intact.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• I'm not sure I have to tell you either, fighting over a girl is bad practice.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
                    If he's on his way to physically fight you at any point, whatever you do is self defense for the most part. But of course it looks much better on you in court if you reason with him and use far from lethal means to stop him.

fight or not yes the law is going to want to know all about what happened if something gets anywhere near ugly........and you would be at least subpoena'd.

Given it's more than just a simple fist fight where someone is left intact.
                    Ahh, I see you have never lived in Japan, my friend. Especially as a foreigner.

Let me tell you, the police are absolutely worthless here. The courts are not that bad, but the mere fact of the police coming, let alone arresting you (on their own discretion based on their own twisted reasoning) is enough to shame you out of society.

And I'm of a status where I can't really afford any of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
                      I'm not sure I have to tell you either, fighting over a girl is bad practice.
                      I know. That's why I told her that she has to fix this. Or else I'm contacting him myself.

Comment

Working...
                      X