Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    Having you home is so awesome bro.
    Man Mark thank you. It feels really good, and I feel super blessed bein back bruh. Im even watchin the Basketball wives with Mrs. Chief(well, halfway watchin it. ). Chad Ocho is soooooooooo off the gotdamn chain.

Comment

• Awwwww guys

Comment

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post
        Awwwww guys
        Whats goin on Rory mah homie? Whatchu up to this evening potna? Tossin back one of them british pints yea?

Comment

• Scotch and Brandy.

I drink 4 days a week, I have to cut it to 2. But how CAN'T you drink Sundays? They are so boring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sociopath View Post
            Scotch and Brandy.

I drink 4 days a week, I have to cut it to 2. But how CAN'T you drink Sundays? They are so boring.
            Good choices Soci bruh . What brands are you puttin down bruh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              Good choices Soci bruh . What brands are you puttin down bruh?
              Just to help me sleep.

Comment

• Had some Hoegaardens, Modelo Especial, Black & Blue tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
                  Had some Hoegaardens, Modelo Especial, Black & Blue tonight.
                  When you say Black and Blue, do you mean from Dogfish Head or Blue Moon/Guinness?

I remember one time at a bar I saw that on the menu and ordered it, thinking it was from Dogfish Head. I saw the bartender pouring a Blue Moon into a pint. I'm thinking what the hell? Then I saw him pour a Guinness into the same glass. I realized that a "black and blue" was also a Blue Moon/Stout hybrid.

I felt like a dope.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sociopath View Post
                    Just to help me sleep.

Hows that Erk an Jerk XO. I seen it at the liquor store but hadn't had a sip of it, so I was unsure of it. That E&J vsop was some good stuff when it came out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                      Hows that Erk an Jerk XO. I seen it at the liquor store but hadn't had a sip of it, so I was unsure of it. That E&J vsop was some good stuff when it came out.
                      Its way better than the regular VSOP. Nice smoky vanilla flavor and really cheap. It reads "Limited Release" on the bottle so my advice to you would be to stock up. Dangerously smooth and easy to drink though. Be careful.

Comment

Working...
                      X