Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I won't do so today, but I'm about ready to send the guy my phone number so we can chat it out.

I'm not going to fight over a girl.

He doesn't need it, either.

But that's why he's coming here. That can be the only reason.

And yet, he should probably just know when to go away. The girl lives in my neighborhood. He's coming here to try to regulate the situation, but yet the only thing he will do is possibly get people in trouble (i.e. me and him). I don't even care about this girl anymore, neither should he probably. However, if he comes, he will then leave and I will still be here.

Oh, and me and the girl have been together for more than 2 years now. Of course I care about her, but I'm talking in the stream of thought.

Comment

• I think I probably have to talk to the guy man to man. I'd rather it be over the phone at this point. However, I think it will never end well. When a situation starts to deteriorate, I always have no way to improve the situation. I either have to fight, or I walk away, or they back down. That's why I don't want to contact this guy. Because, I think it will be an ugly conversation. That's why I want the girl to fix it. But, she probably cant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
        I think I probably have to talk to the guy man to man. I'd rather it be over the phone at this point. However, I think it will never end well. When a situation starts to deteriorate, I always have no way to improve the situation. I either have to fight, or I walk away, or they back down. That's why I don't want to contact this guy. Because, I think it will be an ugly conversation. That's why I want the girl to fix it. But, she probably cant.
        You have to remember also, the girl anyone fights over isn't going to take that for very long. In fact, if something happens......there's a high chance she'd tell both of you to fuk off. That's only a facet of how bad fighting someone over a female possibly gets.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
          You have to remember also, the girl anyone fights over isn't going to take that for very long. In fact, if something happens......there's a high chance she'd tell both of you to fuk off. That's only a facet of how bad fighting someone over a female possibly gets.
          If I fight, it isn't fighting over the girl. She would absolutely hate it, but it won't be about winning her over or anything. It would just be about a dude who was pissed off at me, and me fighting back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
            If I fight, it isn't fighting over the girl. She would absolutely hate it, but it won't be about winning her over or anything. It would just be about a dude who was pissed off at me, and me fighting back.
            Well that's how I'd feel.

But you'll be alright. Just ignore some phonecalls and chill..........chances are it's all yapping and you won't be confronted by this dude.

If he does I say just fuk him up.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
              Well that's how I'd feel.

But you'll be alright. Just ignore some phonecalls and chill..........chances are it's all yapping and you won't be confronted by this dude.

If he does I say just fuk him up.
              Thanks. We'll see how it goes. I've been bombarding her with texts about how she needs to fix this. I'll call it a night, I think. I need some rest.

Comment

• think now im too done. couldve gotten in many fights but ocnreolled it

Comment

• Drunk and I got to be up early tomorrow. Not a bad weekend but nothing special either.

Comment

• Me and Mrs. Chief have returned from the Dominican. If you aint been there and get a chance to go. It is a must do. It was a excellente experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                      Me and Mrs. Chief have returned from the Dominican. If you aint been there and get a chance to go. It is a must do. It was a excellente experience.
                      Welcome back Chief! Hope you guys had fun!

Comment

Working...
                      X