Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I crashed out around rd 7 and woke up to a nice surprise.

Hopkins can fuck off now.

Most likely have a trilogy with Dawson though.

Comment

• Drinking some of this.

I finally got into the tequila bottle the former roommate left me (if anyone remembers my posts to that effect).

Comment

• On this

They sell 8 bottles for £2.40 in Tesco, perfect if you don't feel like spending money. Mixing it with some leftover whiskey

Comment

• I'm really dissapointed in you guys for not commenting on my breakup situation.

Nah, I'm just joking.

Or am I?

Nah, I am.

Or am I really?

Nah, I'm just drunk right now. And, I'm drinking another of those Japanese technology aluminum bottles.

Comment

• I really am just joking though.

It was just an interesting experience, nothing more.

I just need to get a new girl quickly so I don't think about this girl too much.

Comment

• Shiranui or some other guys might think I'm a dick for that last remark. But, it is the females who made me this way.

Actually, I should become a playboy. (is that Japanese English? I don't even know anymore--referring to the usage).

Comment

• Drunk Sundays. I wish there was some football as well.

Comment

• I know 2 girls who recently left Japan.

Both are really nice. One of them might come back. They will actually both come back for a short time very soon, and surely for visits and what not. One went to Thailand, the other is going to the UK, but is now in Australia.

じゃ、今分かった。とりあいず、両方がゲットできるようにするはずなんだかも。

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                    I'm really dissapointed in you guys for not commenting on my breakup situation.

Nah, I'm just joking.

Or am I?

Nah, I am.

Or am I really?

Nah, I'm just drunk right now. And, I'm drinking another of those Japanese technology aluminum bottles.
                    I wasn't sure what to say. My first impression was to say you are better off. Especially if she keeps you around while the other guy is away. If he means that much let her have him and move on. There are like 40 billion women in the world, 19 bil are not waiting for some guy. I had a friend that was holding to a girl like that and until he let go, he couldn't really commit to another because he was waiting. He wasted a few years on that. But now he's alot better off. Of course he married a topless dancer but thats beside the point,
                    he's happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
                      I wasn't sure what to say. My first impression was to say you are better off. Especially if she keeps you around while the other guy is away. If he means that much let her have him and move on. There are like 40 billion women in the world, 19 bil are not waiting for some guy. I had a friend that was holding to a girl like that and until he let go, he couldn't really commit to another because he was waiting. He wasted a few years on that. But now he's alot better off. Of course he married a topless dancer but thats beside the point,
                      he's happy.
                      Hmm, well she likes me better. She even told me last night, through texting, that she told her boyfriend about me and that was why he was coming to stay for a month. I'm sorry, I just wanted to smash another bottle. Maybe I should smash his face, instead.

But, I can't even respect this girl anymore.

I still want to smash the dude's face though. And I know I could. But I don't want to get arrested. Especially here.

Comment

Working...
                      X