No announcement yet.

Race is something I never think about

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race is something I never think about

I don’t know if you can be classified as racist but a lot of your minds revolve around the matter. This is a fact.

What good has it done you? Have you gone far by constantly buzzing around the issue?

Lounge posters are the most race focused group I seen on the internet

every f’in day something about what whites did or what blacks are up to

As if they haven’t met people they like and hate of all different races

Comment

If you ran track and played football you are well aware of the dramatic difference between white and black. If you are into music, there it is again that dramatic difference.

Big and fast is a black thing as is tall and fast, simply how things are not unlike Smoans are huge, Filipinos are tiny.

You want classic country it will be white ya want them old blues it will be black, such is life.

Comment

Originally posted by Emerson Periott View Post
        If you ran track and played football you are well aware of the dramatic difference between white and black. If you are into music, there it is again that dramatic difference.

Big and fast is a black thing as is tall and fast, simply how things are not unlike Smoans are huge, Filipinos are tiny.

You want classic country it will be white ya want them old blues it will be black, such is life.
        That’s on topic though

which races are great at which sports

this is a sports forum after all

different from daily threads about what some rotten whites or rotten blacks did

Comment

I'm pretty racist so I think about race quite often.

Comment

I'm from a reservation. The word for that in Ojibwe is "Ishkonigan", that means leftovers. Race might not matter to you but for some of us it's always been clear as day things are not the same for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              I'm from a reservation. The word for that in Ojibwe is "Ishkonigan", that means leftovers. Race might not matter to you but for some of us it's always been clear as day things are not the same for everyone.
              I’m of the Dene First Nations.

Pleased to meet you.

And may I ask, where has all your whining gotten you?

You want to stand up against the white man? Go
              sleep with as many of their women as you can. Punch brutal racists you meet in the face. Establish yourself as a cool guy and change the minds of the others.

GrandpaBernard GrandpaBernard likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post

And may I ask, where has all your whining gotten you?
                Odd you see it that way
                siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Odd you see it that way
                  What’s odd about it?

We were served a shit sandwich. Just got to make the best of it.

Are you running for city council? Chief?

If not then just take those baby steps and make us look good. That’s how you do your part.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post

What’s odd about it?

We were served a shit sandwich. Just got to make the best of it.

Are you running for city council? Chief?

If not then just take those baby steps and make us look good. That’s how you do your part.
                    Pull yourself up by the bootstraps, huh?

Comment

Working...
                    X