No announcement yet.

41% of high school students in inner city Baltimore earn below a 1.0 GPA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by medic5678 View Post

And no, I'm totally pro abortion. Women should not have unwanted children. It should not be a career option for women to pump out 5 kids to 5 different fathers.
    I've heard that before, and using that very nomenclature.......

Fyi, there is a reason marriage rates are plummeting in Western nations. They are at record lows in the United States.

Men have learned the family court system is rigged against them, and more and more are refusing to have children and/or getting married. Especially the high value alpha men, who are the smart ones who can spot the rigged game a mile away. From an economic standpoint, having children is the absolute worst risk in terms of your personal wealth and finances a man can ever make.

Men who can look at the cold, hard numbers without emotion are smart enough to not put their hard earned money into creating a 'product' they will have to fork over at a minimum $250k to mature, and if the other party involved in the production choses they only get to see the 'product' they co-created every other weekend and on certain Holidays.

Women file 70% of the divorces. And in 95% of them; they get the house, the kids, the dog, and a great cash and prize package on the way out. Men get 2 weekends a month with the kids, and 18 years of monthly support checks to the ex (in States like California they get lifetime alimony checks too!). American men commit suicide at rates over 3.5x vs women.

Only fools play that game.

And the numbers are showing it.

Fists_of_Fury Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post

It was satire. I guess that went over your head, not surprised. Was hoping you got as good of a laugh as I did your prior post. But you aren't as intelligent as you perceive yourself or I gave you credit for...
      That one has a horrible case of the Dunning-Kruger syndrome.
      Fists_of_Fury Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by OldTerry View Post

The crux of the matter is proper care and love in a household with both father and mother. Children raised in such a protected and caring environment tend to grow up to be responsible and successful adults. Race is not a factor but structure is. My guess is that offspring of Nation of Islam, Mormon, Jehovah's Witness and other such households tend to be better people in general due to the organization structure that guided their upbringing.
        This is absolute fact right there.

Those are religions that have best kept traditional male-female marriage roles.

Those couples tend to produce more children, and they have much lower divorce rates.

I work in high tech, and I'm surrounded by Indian people. Of all the ones I know, I've known only ONE who is divorced. And it was after his small business experienced massive growth and expansion, and his wife walked out and was given her 3/4 of his wealth (it was in CA).

And whats crazy is there is still arranged marriages done there, and yet those couples make it almost 100% of the time, while the divorce rate as a whole in the US is now over 50%.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

I've heard that before, and using that very nomenclature.......

Fyi, there is a reason marriage rates are plummeting in Western nations. They are at record lows in the United States.

Men have learned the family court system is rigged against them, and more and more are refusing to have children and/or getting married. Especially the high value alpha men, who are the smart ones who can spot the rigged game a mile away. From an economic standpoint, having children is the absolute worst risk in terms of your personal wealth and finances a man can ever make.

Men who can look at the cold, hard numbers without emotion are smart enough to not put their hard earned money into creating a 'product' they will have to fork over at a minimum $250k to mature, and if the other party involved in the production choses they only get to see the 'product' they co-created every other weekend and on certain Holidays.

Women file 70% of the divorces. And in 95% of them; they get the house, the kids, the dog, and a great cash and prize package on the way out. Men get 2 weekends a month with the kids, and 18 years of monthly support checks to the ex (in States like California they get lifetime alimony checks too!). American men commit suicide at rates over 3.5x vs women.

Only fools play that game.

And the numbers are showing it.

I'm happy to be a married man. My wife is just awesome. Such a sweet, beautiful, kind girl. She hops right down in the trenches with me and works on any project I ask her to. She'll get everything I have after I die. Our daughter is a spoiled brat and I feel sorry for the man she marries. He's gonna have his work cut out for him! So count me in the fools. I'm just a happy one. And if I didn't have my little girl, where would the joy be in life? She makes everything so much more fun. She gets so excited by all of the holidays. I will always love her endlessly. I don't drink or smoke. We do things as a family, like bike riding. I have sort of a 50's marriage. Raising my child to get a doctorate. I can't imagine a happy life without her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post

When will they ever have to take personal responsibility and accountability for their own actions!?
            When the consequences of their actions effect them.

Only then will that happen.

Say you have a dog that barks all night. That is not good and you want him to stop it. As long as the dog doesn't have to take responsibility for the barking, he will bark all night. But when his barking results in adverse consequences for him, like being spanked or having a shock collar put on, etc, only then will he will stop barking at night.

Comment

• Originally posted by medic5678 View Post

I'm happy to be a married man. My wife is just awesome. Such a sweet, beautiful, kind girl. She hops right down in the trenches with me and works on any project I ask her to. She'll get everything I have after I die. Our daughter is a spoiled brat and I feel sorry for the man she marries. He's gonna have his work cut out for him! So count me in the fools. I'm just a happy one. And if I didn't have my little girl, where would the joy be in life? She makes everything so much more fun. She gets so excited by all of the holidays. I will always love her endlessly. I don't drink or smoke. We do things as a family, like bike riding. I have sort of a 50's marriage. Raising my child to get a doctorate. I can't imagine a happy life without her.
              I know it ain't for everyone but I genuinely couldn't see the point to life without my kids, biggest joy and sometimes biggest heartache too... Can't explain to anyone who hasn't been there how much joy they can bring you, change you in ways you never thought possible.

And without em what is there? Gathering zeroes on your bank balance....for what? We're built to make children, inasmuch as life has any purpose at all its to reproduce and ensure the security of our genetic legacy.

I got my two boys 4 and 13 now, a daughter who was raised by her mum who's 22 this year and a step daughter of 26 from the mother of my older boy who died in '15... My two boys are as different as you could get in character too, lil Koba's stubborn and determined, whilst Jrs a kinda go with the flow kid, good natured and pretty obedient though losing his mum left it's mark of course, just starting to get a hint of teenage rebellion now and if he's half the ******* I was at that age I probably got my hands full!
              Zaroku Zaroku medic5678 medic5678 like this.

Comment

• fkking embarrassing.

Bunch of dumb fkks.

Comment

Working...
                X