No announcement yet.

41% of high school students in inner city Baltimore earn below a 1.0 GPA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by medic5678 View Post

I myself favor mandatory birth control if you have 2 kids and are on government assistance. Want more? Fine. You pay for them. Spitting out 5 kids because you know that everyone else will pay for them? Not if I can help it. This for all people getting government assistance. After 2, it's on you!
    Wont ever happen though. That would be racist.
    Fists_of_Fury Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
      Walked to the liquor store last night. Got a couple of 40's getting ready to watch the Diaz vs Naverrete fight.

Man....... I don't know exactly what happened, but when I came out from buying some beer, I talked to a few of the neighborhood drunks and dope fiends for a few minutes when I noticed from a distance that there were two dudes yelling at each other. One dude looked to be around 5'3 and skinny while the other dude was about 6'6 and bulky.

The tall dude kept yelling at the short dude about where his money was. After about 2-3 minutes of harassing the little dude, one of the tall dudes friends came out of nowhere and they both started harassing him. The little dude started walking to the liquor store and both of the tall dudes started getting louder and louder until one of the dudes punch the little dude and they both ganged up on him.

The little dude was on his ground being ganged up by both of them and I'm not sure exactly what happened at this point, but while the little dude was on the ground getting punched by both of them, he managed to pull out a gun and that's when both of the dudes started running for their lives and that's when the little dude started shooting. I'm not sure what caliber he had, but that **** was loud as fkk. Sounded like a 357.

All I know is when the shots started, me and the drunks and crackheads took off running and I ended up dropping my beer.

But anyway, that was a hell of a fight last night. Good win for Emanuel.
      Guess who liked this post? 1bad65

Hey Tommy, did you hear him when he yelled "Dance boy, dance!!!!!"

Because I did

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post

Remember when that kid was failing thru school, his mom blamed the school, meanwhile, he wasn't showing up to school, his r3+@rded ass failed gym, as a dude, you should never fail gym, that's bro code.
        Piece of shyt mother blamed the school and he wasn't even showing up to begin with............

Comment

• Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post

What are the causes???? You cannot be serious.

The causes are lazy ass good for nothing piece of shyt "parents" that will fkk like rabbits just for a moment of instant gratification, completely ignorant to the responsibilities of bringing a child into this world.

As a fully grown adult, no other adult should have to tell you to keep your children in check by keeping up with their school work and punishing them for bringing home failing grades.

But I guess it makes sense. Their children are dumb pieces of shyt BECAUSE THEIR PARENTS ARE ALSO DUMB PIECES OF SHYT.

You have dumb fkking kids in this country that can recite every single lyric in a rap song,
          BUT CAN'T EVEN RECITE THEIR FKKING ABC'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So YES!!!!!!!! I am going to point the finger at all of those dumb sons of bytches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          So your solution is to point the finger at em? You think people are gonna stop following natures most basic imperative because you don't want em to? You don't think perhaps some kinda job creation programs or something might be more helpful? Reproductive education? Free contraception and abortion? Y'know the kinda stuff that's worked the world over?

Comment

• Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post

So your solution is to point the finger at em? You think people are gonna stop following natures most basic imperative because you don't want em to? You don't think perhaps some kinda job creation programs or something might be more helpful? Reproductive education? Free contraception and abortion? Y'know the kinda stuff that's worked the world over?
            When will they ever have to take personal responsibility and accountability for their own actions!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post

Why is your solution to blame others and rob from them to "help" those that have no personal responsibility and accountability for their own actions? Obviously the welfare programs have not worked the world over but keep believing they do .

Comment

• Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post
                Grades are for suckers.

Every person in history worth a damn had bad grades.

Thats a scientific fact
                Your being absurd and that's a fact. While it is true that bad grades don't necessarily mean a person is dumb or destined to be a failure, I'd roll my dice with the overachiever who received good grades. Just a matter of playing the odds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                  Since you racists love Chicago so much, post the stats on the incarceration rates of children raised in the Nation of Islam or organizations of the like?

Maybe blacks can do something if all the black white supremacists and Ghostofaklansman of the world get the fcuk out our business and stop trying to undermine/destabilize everything we try to do for ourselves
                  The crux of the matter is proper care and love in a household with both father and mother. Children raised in such a protected and caring environment tend to grow up to be responsible and successful adults. Race is not a factor but structure is. My guess is that offspring of Nation of Islam, Mormon, Jehovah's Witness and other such households tend to be better people in general due to the organization structure that guided their upbringing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post

When will they ever have to take personal responsibility and accountability for their own actions!?
                    So how would that work then? Is that a proposal for a solution? What form would that take... Depriving them of the money to look after their kids? Sterilisation? Imprisonment? You tell me.

These are people who realistically have a low prospect of ever owning their own home or even breaking out of the poverty trap even if they work in the shitty minimum wage jobs available to many of 'em 60 hours a week for ever.. In the present economic climate when even middle class whites are feeling the pinch the prospects for their kids are even worse.

What hope would you give them? What investment do they have in this society and system of social organisation? You gonna try to tell 'em you're all in this together? That if they just work hard and obey the rules things will get better? Not even most white people believe that any more, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post

Why is your solution to blame others and rob from them to "help" those that have no personal responsibility and accountability for their own actions? Obviously the welfare programs have not worked the world over but keep believing they do .
                      They have worked across much of Western Europe and Scandinavia, social mobility has increased, kids from the poorest families are statistically more likely to raise their income status over the course of their lifetime as well as generationally. This is utterly predictable... if kids from poor families have access to free healthcare and free education their chances in life improve... there are other factors too but the evidence is very strong that welfare does work if done right.

In the UK and US however social stratification has actually increased as welfare programs and Unionisation have been attacked, as policies favouring business intrests over social welfare have been increasingly adaopted. Why such programs have failed to eefectively lift many of the poorest in the US out of poverty I won't know without more research but I can hazard a few guesses. The question you perhaps ought to be asking yourself before that unsubstantiated claim that 'they don't work' is what society would look like if you removed 'em or had never had 'em.

https://www.weforum.org/reports/glob...ing-inequality

Once again what do you mean by 'taking personal accountability' what does that even mean in practical terms? What's your answer to this problem? Are you proposing ending all welfare programs perhaps.. or you thinking of something more specific here?

Oh yeah, and that 'personal responsibility' argument is just an disingenuous bag of nonsense, a way of blaming the poorest and least able to change society for problems that were heaped on their shoulders. Black folk didn't choose to be effectively ghettoised and they didn't choose to be born into a system in which some degree of unemployment is effectively guaranteed and in which they were bottom of the labour market. How you gonna blame folk for not having jobs if there aren't enough to go around? It's basically just a rehash of the argument that the poor are poor because they deserve to be poor which is beyond absurd under an economic system that is specifically named after it's propensity to concentrate wealth into the hands of a minority.

https://www.thoughtco.com/who-really...elfare-4126592

Comment

Working...
                      X