No announcement yet.

41% of high school students in inner city Baltimore earn below a 1.0 GPA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travestyny View Post

Oh no it's not bullshlt. Ask shoulderRoll. Once I mentioned it and plus sent a message to Chollo to send you, which he sent you PUBLICLY, you were all, "err, ummm....uhhh....he gotta come to Boston and sigh up for Amateur boxing"

Isn't that what happened, pvss? Yea. that's what happened.

You grabbed a screenshot. So what's your point? It's a burner account, idiot You're a moron
    I gave you six months puzzy, you ducked. Even offered to meet halfway in CT and you still ducked. Looking at your pic I can see why, lol. You ain’t running anyone out of anywhere, this isn’t your local basketball court where you dunk on 12 year olds. Hahahaha!
    Fists_of_Fury Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

I gave you six months puzzy, you ducked. Even offered to meet halfway in CT and you still ducked. Looking at your pic I can see why, lol. You ain’t running anyone out of anywhere, this isn’t your local basketball court where you dunk on 12 year olds. Hahahaha!
      Yea when you knew I was in Korea. Exactly like I said. What did I say? "If I were in NY, you wouldn't be talking that shlt." And sure enough when I came to NY, you weren't talking that shlt. It was suddenly Boston and amateur boxing

You embarrassed yourself like you usually do. Now you're busy trying to stalk me Fvvck I ruined your life here. You probably have dreams about me

Seeing as you are scared shltless to show a picture, we know why I ran you out of New York

And your boy was talking about how you sleep with local 12 year olds. Is that true
      Chollo Vista Chollo Vista likes this.

Comment

Yea when you knew I was in Korea. Exactly like I said. What did I say? "If I were in NY, you wouldn't be talking that shlt." And sure enough when I came to NY, you weren't talking that shlt. It was suddenly Boston and amateur boxing

You embarrassed yourself like you usually do. Now you're busy trying to stalk me Fvvck I ruined your life here. You probably have dreams about me

Seeing as you are scared shltless to show a picture, we know why I ran you out of New York

And your boy was talking about how you sleep with local 12 year olds. Is that true
        You were never in Korea liar. All your lies have been exposed. You alts, your locations, you ducking, you got turned out on those Tommy threads. Not man enough to admit you’re wrong. Now you’re ducking Fist of Fury challenge. You’re a disgrace.

Your scrawny ass isn’t running anyone out of anywhere. You’ve never been in a fight in your life besides the one with reality.

This is the 90 pound m’fer who thinks people are ducking him? Lol.

7B4B5226-4E40-494D-8E7B-76C5298185DA.jpegFEC1DC17-826A-4B1B-8BBD-03BBFB81180A.jpeg

Comment

This clown always has an excuse. Now his YouTube is a burner account! LMAO! Who does that? And how is it in Israel? One lie after another exposed. Answer Fist of Fury’s challenge you coward.

Comment

You were never in Korea liar. All your lies have been exposed. You alts, your locations, you ducking, you got turned out on those Tommy threads. Not man enough to admit you’re wrong. Now you’re ducking Fist of Fury challenge. You’re a disgrace.

Your scrawny ass isn’t running anyone out of anywhere. You’ve never been in a fight in your life besides the one with reality.

This is the 90 pound m’fer who thinks people are ducking him? Lol.
            My picture is in my profile, Dumbo. So there is no reason for your stalking ass to keep posting it. You must really be g@y for me

What lies? I still don't see anything. Meanwhile all of your BS was exposed for sure. For example:

Saw you all up in ShoulderRoll's thread talking to him. But but but...that's my alt, right?

Oh, here's another one. Dempsey didn't duck Wills.

But from your own source

He avoided fighting Harry Wills,

Sht like that is how we know you are a coward. ANd that's why, like Jeannette did to Dempsey, I ran your punkass out of NY. You gotta live with that for the rest of your life

Comment

This clown always has an excuse. Now his YouTube is a burner account! LMAO! Who does that? And how is it in Israel? One lie after another exposed. Answer Fist of Fury’s challenge you coward.
              LMAOOOOOOOO. I do that because, as you've proven here, YOU ARE A STALKER

You dumb f@ggot. You expose yourself how much you want to know about me. You're really stalking another man online. Think about how pathetic you are

Comment

LMAOOOOOOOO. I do that because, as you've proven here, YOU ARE A STALKER

You dumb f@ggot. You expose yourself how much you want to know about me. You're really stalking another man online. Think about how pathetic you are
                Stop ducking and answer the challenge. Quit stalling and ducking coward.

Comment

That's 41% who will have no job skills and obviously no plan for the future. Idle hands do the devil's work.

Comment

My picture is in my profile, Dumbo. So there is no reason for your stalking ass to keep posting it. You must really be g@y for me

What lies? I still don't see anything. Meanwhile all of your BS was exposed for sure. For example:

Saw you all up in ShoulderRoll's thread talking to him. But but but...that's my alt, right?

Oh, here's another one. Dempsey didn't duck Wills.

But from your own source

Sht like that is how we know you are a coward. ANd that's why, like Jeannette did to Dempsey, I ran your punkass out of NY. You gotta live with that for the rest of your life
                    I got your soul. You ducked me in NY, CT and MA. F’n triple state coward! Lol. I crushed you in every thread you tried to challenge me on and Tommy turned you out like a prison fish. You aren’t man enough to admit you lost. It was all that bullying in grade school. Now you’re scarred for life, hiding out in Israel hating Jews and whites, Asians, and gays. Everyone is laughing at you and your skinny little pencil neck. Poor kid.

Comment

Stop ducking and answer the challenge. Quit stalling and ducking coward.
                      Your boy ducked the challenge, son.

But what would that have to do with you? Oh, that's right. You are a stalker.

Shlt is sad, son. You've literally posted about where you think I am, how old you think I am, where I went to school, where I was on 911, what job you think I have....sometimes in the same damn post. Now you are posting pictures of me and posting my burner youtube account?

GotDayum son. I ruined your life hard, didn't I? Just living rent free. I should get your dumb ass banned for trying to dox my youtube account. You're fvvcking pathetic!

Comment

Working...
                      X