Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here into cryptocurrency investment?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    many are in it to make profits and ride a wave...ride a good pump and trade crap coins that pump(ada being one...still no real product...its riding a wave of youtube/twitter schilling) and thats all fine and good....but the real goal of this thing is adoption....so that we truly have our own way of paying for goods/services without the govt being able to meddle in your finances......imagine making a nice 500k gain trading some coins? do you want to convert that back to fiat and have to pay tax on it...or would you rather that you could convert it to a currency that is widly accepted by merchants....the idea is to weak and crush fiat currency....by cashing out and taking your profits you are doing the opposite

even though crypto/defi isnt new we are still extremely early here....look deeper....think in terms of building a strong portfolio....convert 70 percent of it to bluechips...park them somewhere where you can earn 10-20 percent on them....then take the other 30 percent to play with trading coins

the aim of defi is to not have to explain to the govt where your money came from...the goal is to be able to take out a loan without having to explain anything to a ****ty banker during their hours...but to be able to do it any time of day whenever youd like...learn about dex's and the ability to bank with them....the ability to earn passive income parking them in a protocol(bancor)......this stuff is huge and much deeper than just some "crypto coins"....theres a fortune to be made and extra money to be made if you do it right...now imagine having a day where you dont need to explain where your money came from and worry about having the govt come for their slice and you can pay for goods and services with your defi coins....thats what this really is about

this money is smarter than regular fiat...it would be great to move forward and say we can boycott fiat...think defi money=strong...fiat=weak...thats where we are even right now....we need adoption by merchants to accept payments

a world, where you can take out a loan completely anonymously without being judged a piece of **** banker for your financial history, your skin color, the car you drive, the family you were born into, the clothes and jewelry you wear, your religion, your nationality etc.....in defi all you need to show for, is collateral. decentralized protocol ms don’t judge you for being human...they just care about maths...if the collateral is good, you’ll get your loan, and you can go and buy your house, car or vacation without having to explain yourself

this stuff was started as a movement....cant lose sight of that....its nice to make some profits but defeats the purpose to exchange it back to fiat....theres alot of learning to do...but learn it...there are ways to earn 10-20 percent of your stack parking it
    that’s deep and spot on!

can’t give a green so given you a “like”!

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post

link is the one....but also look into BNT..im heavy in that also and its still early...great protocol that is undervalued rn and could be huge....also go with safe long term blue chips like aave and eth
      Bought 100 shares of BNT and 150 shares of ADA.... looks like a good buy so far

Comment

Dogecoin !!!!
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
          Dogecoin !!!!
          How has dogecoin got the attention of Elon Musk!

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post

How has dogecoin got the attention of Elon Musk!
            It’s a fun coin by the people for the people.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post

It’s a fun coin by the people for the people.
              I just can’t part my hard earned cash for a joke coin!

sticking to ETH for the time being

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post

Bought 100 shares of BNT and 150 shares of ADA.... looks like a good buy so far
                How much profit did you make?

Comment

It's not something I have held long term but I have bought and sold it for gains to reinvest in other digital assets. It being so cheap makes it a good buy if you wanna do that and you do it at the right time

Comment

How much profit did you make?
                    Just bought it this morning so 30 bucks so far lol.... bought chainlink 5 days ago and I’m already up 300 bucks....not really looking to flip or day trade crytpto...looking for something to hold for 5+ years

Comment

0.19!!!!!!

made $700+ today.

Comment

Working...
                      X