Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here into cryptocurrency investment?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    dunno how true it is but i heard 41 percent of doge is held by 10 wallets....take it for what its worth

as far as last night...9 bil in short positions were liquidated yesterday...because degens just cant stop gambling and trading with leverage...which is why you saw what you did i believe...itll recover by weeks end....

i can never tell if degens are just stupid or sick...i live 15 mins from foxwoods and mohegan sun..ive seen it all over the years but people trading with leverage remind me of the type ive seen at the BJ tables many, many times....the type to put up a 50-100 hand and win...then put their winning on top of it...win again...put it all up again...win it again.....and again....then lose a hand and go back to their stack or have to go get more money or go home

you might hit a few longs......but why not take your money and reinvest it in solid projects you believe in or spend it in your life....sooner or later youre going to time a long wrong and get focked...
    That is spot on stuff, are you in cryptocurrency a big way

Comment

I always suspected money laundering was what fuelled the rise in of bitcoin.

Last edited by jaded; 04-18-2021, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post

That is spot on stuff, are you in cryptocurrency a big way
        im far from a whale...but prob more than the average retail investor.....hang on to link and bancor.....find the right people to get advice/info from....someone once told me "theres better information in twitter than in a college education these days if you know where to look"...its true...just gotta make sure youre listening to the right people who arent there to schill you something....there are so many shills on twitter, instagram, tik tok etc....look for real projects that can move a needle

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post

im far from a whale...but prob more than the average retail investor.....hang on to link and bancor.....find the right people to get advice/info from....someone once told me "theres better information in twitter than in a college education these days if you know where to look"...its true...just gotta make sure youre listening to the right people who arent there to schill you something....there are so many shills on twitter, instagram, tik tok etc....look for real projects that can move a needle
          I have heard a very successful investor say to me "everything I learned in business school does not apply these days".

He marvelled at the profits I took from Bitcoin, and truth be told, I got in it so long ago BECAUSE of gambling on boxing and such because that was the best and quickest way to get paid out

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post

I have heard a very successful investor say to me "everything I learned in business school does not apply these days".

He marvelled at the profits I took from Bitcoin, and truth be told, I got in it so long ago BECAUSE of gambling on boxing and such because that was the best and quickest way to get paid out

absolutely

there are some brilliant and successful people on twitter that give away free alpha just because they love the game and want to be right and pat on the back for it in public...but youve got to be able to spot them from the ones who are shilling garbage to pump their bags....congrats on being early on btc...im late to the game but still early compared to the general public

Comment

Crypto market tanked on the weekend but is making a good bounce back yesterday and today!

Comment

For all you crypto investors, Biden's hike on the capital gains tax will affect your future gains. Looking at about a 40 - 43% tax on your gains. That is almost double the 23% rate.

Comment

I'd be lying if I wasn't a bit concerned about the recent drop. But honestly, it's not as bad as a couple of years back where people were down 70%. It is the nature of this volatile beast.

It's not for the weak-hearted, that's for sure

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    For all you crypto investors, Biden's hike on the capital gains tax will affect your future gains. Looking at about a 40 - 43% tax on your gains. That is almost double the 23% rate.
                    The government has been sort of lax on auditing the taxes on crypto gains, but I get the feeling some people are gonna be out a lot of money next year because of taxes.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      ETH is fairly bullish but the others have totally tanked

Comment

Working...
                      X