Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here into cryptocurrency investment?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post

0.19!!!!!!

made $700+ today.
    It’s very solid, ETH was just about 5%.... will need to further explore this area before heading into the Alts

Comment

0.19!!!!!!

made $700+ today.
      LMFAO, that is mfing insane, but respect on making $$$.

I'm surprised but not THAT surprised. Someone made a dogecoin thread awhile back wondering what to do & I said "it was high at like 4 or 5 cents or whatever it was at that time cuz its a joke coin, BUT crypto is so crazy right now who fooking knows what'll happen". And it looks like the "who fooking knows" part was took off even more with Doge.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

I'm surprised but not THAT surprised. Someone made a dogecoin thread awhile back wondering what to do & I said "it was high at like 4 or 5 cents or whatever it was at that time cuz its a joke coin, BUT crypto is so crazy right now who fooking knows what'll happen". And it looks like the "who fooking knows" part was took off even more with Doge.
        Hit 0.32.

$1300+++++ in profit.

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post

It’s very solid, ETH was just about 5%.... will need to further explore this area before heading into the Alts
          You still think it’s a joke ? Lmaoooo I have y’all the blue print to 100k.

Comment

Up $4,000. Too the moon.

Comment

Up $4,000. Too the moon.
              How the F is that joke coin shooting up, it’s now approaching third highest market cap!

hats off to you, but time to sell for the profits?

Comment

DYOR.

You need to figure out your own investing goals. When I buy crypto I have plans, short or long term, & I have numbers that are for exiting, doubling down, taking profits or just a long haul investment. That's not something anyone else can figure out for you cuz only you know your age, needs, income, risk tolerance & so on.

The only basic advice is if you are younger you probably wanna find more altcoins to go into more heavily than BTC/ETH as the right altcoins will have a better ROI. If you are older I'd suggest you wanna go more into BTC/ETH & less into altcoins as BTC/ETH still has room to grow, but is less likely to go drastically down & if they do it's likely time to buy more instead of fear selling.

what do you like?

i have a friend without a lot of pocket money who has some litecoin. do you think that's a good bitcoin to buy and hold for a beginner?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

what do you like?

i have a friend without a lot of pocket money who has some litecoin. do you think that's a good bitcoin to buy and hold for a beginner?
                  If someone doesn't have much to risk &/or wants less risk &/or doesn't know much about crypto I'd say to stick with BTC & ETH & not to worry about the price too much. In 3 years, 5 years or 10 years both will be worth more than today.

These days idk if anything is a awful buy or hold as witnessed by various coins surging, like Dogecoin, which is a sh^tcoin that does nothing hundreds of other coins don't do, but has a insane social media following & hype cycle that's popped up several times in its life. But the risk is much greater the further you go from BTC & ETH. And that risk can go awesome or awful depending on if something surges or plummets.

Comment

Not invested yet, but want to learn more about it

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingAlly View Post
                      Not invested yet, but want to learn more about it
                      Do your research into it, can make a lot however tons of scams and sh|Tcoins that will pump, dump and leave people broke

Comment

Working...
                      X