X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by snootz86 View Post
    The League is not out of reach guys we beat ATG Stoke 2-0

Chelsea look far from dominant again, they are good no doubt but beatable an have lost a fair bit this season anyway, they could have quite easily lost to United also

Not because of that, if we win our game in hand we're five points off first place, 5 points is not a lot so yeah, its more than possible.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Stalaggh View Post
      Not because of that, if we win our game in hand we're five points off first place, 5 points is not a lot so yeah, its more than possible.....
      Yes im joking but i still don't give Arsenal much chance of winning the PL, have they played Liverpool yet this season?

Comment

• I take back what i said about Scholes. He looked epic and was man of the match yesterday. Gibson bangs another in, Valencia and Anderson on form as usual.
        And we had a crazy defense: Fletcher-Carrick-Brown-Evra. Some of the football was simply breathtaking at times yesterday.

Chelsea game was brilliant to watch, Chunk you must be regretting what you said earlier on!

Comment

• Also, on a side note i saw my mate who's at a Manchester univeristy on the City/Chelsea game! camera zoned right in on him it was quite funny. he was the one in a stripey top with dreadlocks if anyone remembers.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
            Chelsea was poisoned and weight drained tonight.
            Not excuses they were beaten by the much better side

Comment

• Everton vs Spurs at 4. C'mon the blues lets beat these today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Savino View Post
                Everton vs Spurs at 4. C'mon the blues lets beat these today.
                Spurs 3 - 0 Everton

Sorry Sav.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                  I think you'll find these things even themselves out overtime. He has scored goals recently but i bet you he dont stay at United and ends up playing for a mid/lower table team. In the context of being a top players he is ****.
                  We will have to find out... obviously hes not on the level of the fabregas/andersons/mikels/maschs etc....

But hes a GOOD, not great...but good player....

But it all depends on himself and how hard he works...any1 can be great...its the work you put in and how you react...like he got a first start in prem league, and scored a goal....

The reason people like ronaldo are so great isnt just because hes naturally gifted...but how much work he puts in off the pitch
                  Last edited by AssasinKing; 12-06-2009, 10:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
                    Also, on a side note i saw my mate who's at a Manchester univeristy on the City/Chelsea game! camera zoned right in on him it was quite funny. he was the one in a stripey top with dreadlocks if anyone remembers.
                    haha i was on tv the other nite...when fulham played CSKA Sofia

I was talking to the camera man, and told him to put us on if fulham scored again...n he was like, i dont think they are gonna score...

So when Murphy got subbed, he quickly put us all on....i recorded it with my sky plus at home, going on my facebook

F class celeb now haha..on tv for 2 seconds

Comment

• Haha, that's brilliant.

Comment

Working...
                      X